Pop Tunes Big Keyboard  » Games  »
  • I decided that buying my grandchildren one little keyboard wasn't going to turn the world off it's axis and decided to purchase the Pop Tunes Big Keyboard
  • I paid $19.99 for this toy and it was well worth it
  • It makes interesting sounds when those buttons are pushed and it lights up
  • I highly recommend this product for toddlers

• by Dawn

Kids love music, although I could do without some of the rather noisy musical toys that children seem to collect at birthday parties. Although noise toys aren’t the first pick on my list, they still need to have these types of toys so that they can learn about music. I decided that buying my grandchildren one little keyboard wasn’t going to turn the world off it’s axis and decided to purchase the Pop Tunes Big Keyboard. Don’t worry though. It is big only in respect to the size of its keys. The rest of the keyboard is the perfect size that will fit well inside a toy box. I paid $19.99 for this toy and it was well worth it.

This is an adorable keyboard that kids love. The main thing that attracts

them at first is the fact that it has something to push on. Little ones are obsessed with pushing buttons and seeing things light up as well as listening to the sounds that occur when they push those buttons. Just ask me, I will tell you. My grandson always sneaks in the room and pushes the button to turn off my computer. Why? Because it has lights and it makes a sounds when he pushes the button. He has no clue that he is doing something bad. The Big Keyboard is a great toy simply because it has all the features that kids like best. It has a tone of buttons no it for the kids to play with. It makes interesting sounds when those buttons are pushed and it lights up.

• What more could a little kid want than that? It is all part of the learning process. I have gotten more used to having the noisemakers around since I have had grandchildren. This is a great learning toy and it’s not as loud as some of the other toys are. It is very sturdy and holds up to the banging that little children do on toys. In other words, this toy will be around long after the children have outgrown it.

I highly recommend this product for toddlers. It will get a great deal of use so the money spent on it will not be wasted. There isn’t a toddler alive that doesn’t love buttons and noise. Add lights to that and you have the perfect toy. Don’t worry too much about the

noise makers. You will look back soon enough and discover that you actually miss those sounds a lot. It will be sooner than you think. I am very pleased with this purchase and would buy it again for them if I ever needed to replace it. They love it too much not to have it around. The children are growing very fast. The noise doesn’t last for that long and then it is far too quiet. Enjoy all the noise you can right now before it totally disappears and you have teenagers running around instead of small children. There is a big difference in the two so enjoy it while they are little. The price was well worth the smiles and laughs that I have heard from the children over this toy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2829101312141131/k2311a1029/10.29.10