Step 2 Easel for Two  » Games  »
  • They play with it every time they come to visit and I have gotten my money's worth from it just seeing their amazing creativity come to life
  • I would highly recommend this easel for anyone who has little children who like to be creative
  • I would definitely get this toy again because it is just that wonderful
  • I love it completely and so do the grandchildren

• by Dawn

I purchased the Step 2 Easel for Two for my grandchildren when they come to visit me. It was $34.00 for the easel and it could accommodate both children at the same time. This easel was a great idea to get them because children love to be creative and show off their artwork. The easel even has a nice tray at the bottom that allows the children to have their art supplies readily available when they want to color or paint.

My grandchildren absolutely love this easel. They play with it every time they come to visit and I have gotten my money’s worth from it just seeing their amazing creativity come to life. This is a nice easel that is sturdy and won’t fall over if the kids bump into it. It

will last for a very long time and already has. The kids don’t use it the entire time they are visiting, but it is one of the first things they go for when they are here. They love to color and draw and having a side for each of them to work from is perfect to keep the fighting down to a minimum over who gets to use it first. One side is an erasable white board and the other is a chalk board. Both sides have clips to hang paper so that the kids can each put paper up at the same time to work on their paper art. There is sometimes a fight over who gets the chalk board side, but that is easily stopped by letting them know that both ...

• sides do the same thing. They love it and I wouldn’t trade this toy for anything in the world.

I would highly recommend this easel for anyone who has little children who like to be creative. It allows the kids to draw, color and paint and two children can play with it at once. I wouldn’t be without this board now because the kids have taken so much pleasure in using it. You don’t get that many smiles from just any old toy. This is a toy that will grow with the kids because kids very rarely get too tired of finding their creativity. It is the one thing that is totally of themselves and who wouldn’t take the greatest pleasure in just being able to completely express yourself. I would definitely get this

toy again because it is just that wonderful. I couldn’t have found something that would have been better. I love it completely and so do the grandchildren. I can’t imagine having chosen something better for them to play with. If you come to my house and the grandchildren are here, you are likely at some point to see them playing with this Step 2 Easel for Two. It is a rare occasion that they don’t play with it when they are visiting. Your children will certainly love it as well. I would suggest finding a spot in the kitchen for it though. If the children are going to paint on it, you don’t want to take the chance on the paint getting on the carpeting. It’s easier to clean it if it is on a kitchen floor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2829101312101131/k2311a1029/10.29.10