Summer Metal and Wood Walk Thru Baby Gate  » Baby care  »
  • I love this baby gate and got it for when the grandchildren come for a visit
  • I really didn't want to put a baby gate up because they are most definitely not the nicest looking of things to have sitting around the house
  • When I saw this gate, it changed the way I thought about baby gates altogether
  • I would recommend this baby gate for those who want to keep baby safe but also want to keep their house looking the best it can possibly look
  • This one is a decoration as well and it does an amazing job at doing what it is meant to do

• by Dawn

Baby gates are generally very ugly but a necessity when you have stairs or want to keep the baby in a certain room. I was surprised to find a very nice baby gate at JC Penney that doesn’t look at all like the traditional baby gate of old. This baby gate is so decorative that people will think it is just another part of the décor in your home. It looks like a gate that is put outside the homes of the more upscale properties. I bought this gate for $79.99. It was on sale when JC Penney’s had their storewide sale. The original price was $99.99 and I would have spent that on it as well.

I love this baby gate and got it

for when the grandchildren come for a visit. I don’t need it so much for the older children but for the little babies that are still wandering around. I really didn’t want to put a baby gate up because they are most definitely not the nicest looking of things to have sitting around the house. When I saw this gate, it changed the way I thought about baby gates altogether. I can’t get over how nice this gate looks. It is very functional as well. I had purchased a cheaper baby gate before. You know the kind. One of the ugly ones. It got on my nerves because you had to take the entire gate on and off when you wanted to go through a ...

• room. This baby gate allows you to open it like a door so you don’t even have to remove it at all when you want to get from one place to the next. I needed two baby gates and actually purchased a second one after I saw how well the first one worked on the first doorway.

I would recommend this baby gate for those who want to keep baby safe but also want to keep their house looking the best it can possibly look. This gate flows right in with everything else that you own and it works great at keeping the baby where you want the baby to be. This is one purchase that you won’t be sorry you made. Some baby gates

are just baby gates. This one is a decoration as well and it does an amazing job at doing what it is meant to do. If you want a great baby gate that is far easier to use than the traditional type and you want the great look to go along with it, this is the baby gate for you. I would highly recommend this baby gate to anyone who is searching for the perfect gate to keep their little one safe. It also works great for people who want to keep a dog or puppy confined to a specific area of the house. It will keep them from getting into rooms where you don’t want them to be and you will be worry free from that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429101312091131/k2311a1029/10.29.10