Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I also tried a few products here and there to see if they can work, but I was actually disappointed to find a few of them working awhile, but not during the entire year
  • So when a friend recommended Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips I bought it on Amazon for $14 and used it for a month
  • There were some nights when the blackheads just shrunk a little, but gradually I noticed my blackheads fading until I can barely see them by the end of the month

• by hehehe

I began using Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips last summer because my acne began to break out and so did my blackheads. I am quite prone to acne and blackheads maybe because I have oily skin, and more often than not I would just ignore them. But I also tried a few products here and there to see if they can work, but I was actually disappointed to find a few of them working awhile, but not during the entire year. And most of the time, though, they just did not deliver their promises.

So when a friend recommended Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips I bought it on Amazon for $14 and used it for a month. I did not know if

it would work, but I was actually surprised it did. I was surprised.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is a box of strips which claim to work to get rid of the blackheads and other common skin problems like big pores, whiteheads, uneven skin tone and texture, and as a relief against oily skin and cleanse extra dirt and makeup inside the pores. It contained 14 big strips which were 3.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide, so they were long enough to be cut and have more pieces, if you like it that way.

For your information, it worked to get rid of the dirt, oil and make up which were not removed by a facial wash. It is both antibacterial ...

• and antifungal, so getting rid of the dirt and other problems causing acne is easy. Plus, it helped tighten pores, nourish the skin and prevent blackheads, whiteheads and acne from coming back.

You only need to apply it on your face for 7 minutes or more everyday for best results. Just wash your face first, pat it dry, and then wet the strip and apply it anywhere on your face, like the nose, cheeks or other areas which have problems. Because I had blackheads, I would apply it on the nose every morning. It had a tingling sensation once you put it on, and it will last as long as you wear it.

It also stuck to the nose and never fell

off. It was easy to use and apply, plus the strips can be cut in to smaller ones so you can actually use more than you need, if you have to use more. Since it only has 14 pieces, you might buy more if you need more of it. In my case, I bought 3 more ones in the course of 2 months.

The strips slowly made my blackheads fade out of my nose. I started seeing some slight improvements in 1 use, so I kept applying it for more weeks. There were some nights when the blackheads just shrunk a little, but gradually I noticed my blackheads fading until I can barely see them by the end of the month.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129101312061131/k2311a1029/10.29.10