Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Ball  » Health  »
  • I bought Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Ball online and it arrived in around 3 weeks without any problem
  • I knew right away that I found a good fitness ball because it had a nice texture - smooth but not like plastic, and not rubbery
  • I like the design of the product because it is made of a durable material and you can feel that its surface is thick and sturdy, not too thin to be prone to sharp objects which might prick or damage it

• by hehehe

I actually owned a few fitness balls before, but because they lasted only for a little while, and so I need to buy another one which would last longer. I bought Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Ball online and it arrived in around 3 weeks without any problem.

I am a fan of Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Ball by Sunny Health because it turned out to be a good product. The fitness ball is actually in a nice black color, with diameters of 20 x 20 x 2 inches. I knew right away that I found a good fitness ball because it had a nice texture - smooth but not like plastic, and not rubbery. I like

the design of the product because it is made of a durable material and you can feel that its surface is thick and sturdy, not too thin to be prone to sharp objects which might prick or damage it.

The ball is large and wide enough to those with tall and medium frames, and because I stand 5′8″ I find it a good match for me because I can roll on it, or sit or lie on it without making my back reach the ground. I actually do a lot of movements using it, which means I need a reliable product which will help me keep my balance and at the same time, offer long lasting support without causing me injuries.

• And because it just fits my height, I actually feel it does its job. It does not feel flat, and is actually does not roll around when I try to keep my back focused against it, which is a good feature because just like yoga mats, these balls have the tendency to move as you move along, and I am glad I had found a good fitness ball that does not move around and can in fact, hold its position as you move and lie on it.

Available in black color, I like how nice it looks. Its dirt is not noticeable because it is deep, black color. It does not feel rough and rubbery to the touch, but it

feels a little smooth like a beach ball.

It is easy to deflate and inflate it because it comes with an air pump that is easy to use. It feels like 3 minutes, however, before you deflate it and 5 minutes to inflate it, which might feel like a task. This is not what I like about it. But because it is durable, long lasting and very sturdy, I like it anyway. I have been using it for 7 months now and I never had any problem. Besides, it does not smell bad and you can just clean it easily using some ordinary soap.

For $20, I find it a good investment because of the things I experienced while using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429101311951131/k2311a1029/10.29.10