Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut  » Food  »
  • I bought many Jack `n Jill Nips peanut because I know how Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut is very delicious and has a great taste
  • It was the time of eating my Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut, so I decided to tear the pack and eat it
  • So, I enjoy eating it and It has still the great taste that I expected, so I crave for the other one of Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut
  • I recommend the Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut to the people out there who likes peanut and chocolate

• by sarlyn

Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut is a candy-coated chocolate with peanut center. I really like this Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut because of the peanut taste that will be mixed with the chocolate inside of my mouth while I’m eating. Obviously, it was combined of my two foods that are really like, so I can say that it has a big score for me.

Since I was young, I remember that

I ate Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut, I also remember I ate it when I was in High School. So, I am a third year college now and I saw a store which sells the Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut, you know what I did? I bought many Jack `n Jill Nips peanut because I know how Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut is very delicious and has a great taste.

• So, After I bought the Jack `n Jill Nips peanut, I went home and I was so really excited to eat the Jack `n Jill Nips peanut that I bought.

It was the time of eating my Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut, so I decided to tear the pack and eat it! What a great taste! I really miss the taste of the Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut after so many

years and Now I have this! So, I enjoy eating it and It has still the great taste that I expected, so I crave for the other one of Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut.

I will rate the Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut 10 out 10. I hope you will like it also. I recommend the Jack `n Jill Nips Peanut to the people out there who likes peanut and chocolate.

madie says :

i suggest that jack n jill nips peanut company will produce a new nips product which is only contain raisin per packet..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729101311831031/k2311a1029/10.29.10