Seleco Big Bite Roasted Crispy Seaweed Topped with Crispy Fish
  • I am normally not a fan of seaweed snacks especially non-wasabi flavored ones, but this one is really, really good and is one of the best I’ve ever tasted
  • First of all, it is a much healthier snack food which is just as delicious as the other junk food and chips around
  • I am not sure how much a pack would cost, as it was only given to us, but it doesn’t look expensive at all
  • All of us from the children to the grandparents really loved the Seleco Big Bite Roasted Crispy Seaweed Topped with Crispy Fish, and I would highly recommend this snack to anyone

• by TheCity

Just today, my grandmother gave all of us (her grandchildren) some 65-gram packs of Seleco Roasted Crispy Seaweed topped with Crispy Fish. I am normally not a fan of seaweed snacks especially non-wasabi flavored ones, but this one is really, really good and is one of the best I’ve ever tasted.

First of all, it is a much healthier snack food which is just as delicious as

the other junk food and chips around. The pack says that there is no MSG added, and that it is low fat because it is baked and roasted, and not fried, to make it crispy. The packaging is also very practical and functional because it is re-sealable to preserve the freshness.

Second, the snack is truly very unique and delicious. I’ve seen a lot of seaweed ...

• snacks around but none like this one. Inside the pack are long strips of seaweed with dried fish (something similar to pork floss) sprinkled on top. It’s crispy, and the taste is sweet, but not too sweet, and very tasty and fragrant. The pack says that it is made from high quality seaweed and seasoned with premium Japanese soy sauce. It is addicting but would not make
        you feel as bad and as guilty as other junk foods do even if you eat a lot.

I am not sure how much a pack would cost, as it was only given to us, but it doesn’t look expensive at all. All of us from the children to the grandparents really loved the Seleco Big Bite Roasted Crispy Seaweed Topped with Crispy Fish, and I would highly recommend this snack to anyone.

jofine says :

anyone know how many cal. in seleco big bite seaweed?

lilladybird says :

According to caloriecount.about.com Roasted crispy big bite seaweed has 70 calories, 0g fat, 15g carbohydrates, 3g protein, and 250mg sodium in 20 grams of the snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729101311791031/k2311a1029/10.29.10