What A Wonderful World (song) from Louis Armstrong  » Music  »
  • No matter how this place is becoming dangerous with all the violence and natural calamities, this is still the best place to be
  • It is like my prayer or vitamins that I have to keep in mind for whole day so that when problem arises I will not be feeling down
  • For sure many will not appreciate the song, however, I love it with all my heart and this is like a medicine to me when I am feeling lost

• by grecy

Whenever I have problems I cannot stop thinking about this song. This does not make me laugh, but the meaning is deep. I just heard it in the radio and I heard it again when I watched the movie Good Morning Vietnam. I just want to share a very lovely song like this that has a deeper meaning.

What a wonderful world is a song coming from Louis Armstrong. It was released somewhere in the early 70’s. It is a jazz

genre. I admit I am not into jazz type but this song is an exception. It is about describing the world, the trees, flowers, sky, rainbows, people and babies. Although not all the creatures in the world are stated, it is obvious that it is every thing about what you will find here on Earth.

The simplicity of the song became special with the words used. This song makes me inspire, when I have problems. It seems this song instantly plays ...

• on my brain whenever I am crying. This song is like saying no matter how hard you are going through, this place is still a wonderful world. No matter how this place is becoming dangerous with all the violence and natural calamities, this is still the best place to be. That is the song is trying to communicate with me.

It is also nice to start a day with this song. I have to hear it every morning to start my

day. It is like my prayer or vitamins that I have to keep in mind for whole day so that when problem arises I will not be feeling down. Every problem has its end and I will still have a sunny day after. Like there is always a rainbow after the rain thing. For sure many will not appreciate the song, however, I love it with all my heart and this is like a medicine to me when I am feeling lost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1429101311761031/k2311a1029/10.29.10