A Walk To Remember movie
  • I was able to watch the A Walk To Remember movie when I was in high school, which was roughly seven years ago and yet I still remember it very clearly and I love the movie very much
  • I’m not really a big fan of Mandy Moore and I never knew the actor Shane West until this movie but I think this movie, with their tandem, was a real great movie
  • Definitely, it is one of my favorite movies of all time

• by rycemix

I was able to watch the A Walk To Remember movie when I was in high school, which was roughly seven years ago and yet I still remember it very clearly and I love the movie very much. I didn’t even know it was based from the book until after watching the movie. This movie made my heart wept.

If you haven’t watched it, here’s the short gist of it: the story is about a popular and a bad boy named Landon Carter (played by actor Shane West) and a conservative daughter of

the town’s church minister named Jamie Sullivan (played by actress Mandy Moore). Being the cold and tough guy that he is, Landon was asked to a community service punishment together with Jamie and it was from there that Landon was unconsciously changing due to Jamie. Through the course of events, Landon and Jamie were able to change each other and love each other deeper, even amidst a trial that Landon wasn’t sure he was ready to accept.

Without reading the novel it was based from, I was still able to appreciate the wholeness of ...

• the story. It’s a story full of love and the progress of the story isn’t really slow so unlike some romantic and dramatic love stories, you won’t get bored with watching this; just like I do. It is not the kind of sappy romance movie that makes one hurl due to the cheesy lines. The way the story was presented in the movie is so moving and there are scenes that would really touch your heart. Mandy Moore as Jaime was able to portray the character really well.

Overall, I really love the movie.

I’m not really a big fan of Mandy Moore and I never knew the actor Shane West until this movie but I think this movie, with their tandem, was a real great movie. And the soundtrack was just as great. Despite the fact that the movie and its soundtrack has been made and released seven years ago, watching and hearing it over and over again didn’t bore me at all and maybe that was why the movie and the soundtrack was endearing to me. Definitely, it is one of my favorite movies of all time.

A Walk To Remember movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1129101311751031/k2311a1029/10.29.10