Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask for a price of $19 from Amazon, because it had the best price
  • So since I had blackheads and acne scars last winter, I decided to try it
  • When I applied it for the first time, I noticed that the liquid inside the bottle was a bit gel-like
  • What I like about it was it shrunk my blackheads without causing much pain and anything else

• by hehehe

I bought Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask for a price of $19 from Amazon, because it had the best price. It was made to get rid of various skin problems like wrinkles, dry skin, loss of elasticity and big pores, among others. It can also be used to treat blackheads and acne scars. So since I had blackheads and acne scars last winter, I decided to try it.

The product was in bottle form. It is a medicated treatment containing 20% salicylic acid, which is actually good at peeling off dead skin cells, exfoliating the skin and getting rid of the dirt and oil clogged inside the surface to make the skin really clean. It also has

Glycolic Acid, which is responsible for stimulating collagen production of the skin and therefore, making it look younger.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask is supposed to be applied on the face or affected area twice a week for 6 weeks or more. You should wash your face first before applying it, and let it sit for 5 minutes depending on the skin’s sensitivity.

When I applied it for the first time, I noticed that the liquid inside the bottle was a bit gel-like. It was a little thick, something like the hair gel but a little more watery. It was transparent, no harsh or strong odor, and only a small amount was needed to do the work.

• It caused a little stinging sensation that would last for 2 minutes whenever you’d apply it. The sensation was tolerable as you got adjusted to it, but it can be too strong on your first application.

I noticed that as time went by, some flaky white film formed on the affected area, something like Benzoyl Peroxide, and it was not only during application. In fact, I noticed my skin peeling off after the first 2 weeks. The red, swelling areas left by acne scars eventually faded away, and new lighter layers of skin was forming on the surface.

The peeling action of the Glycolic Acid was gentle the whole time I was using it. I did not have any

painful reaction to it as a side effect, plus the peeling off was gradual but all the more steady.

Thankfully, though, after 6 weeks of continued use, the small dots which used to be visible were noticeably shrinking, and almost gone. What I like about it was it shrunk my blackheads without causing much pain and anything else. It did not cause my nose to itch, flake or get any other unpleasant effects from using it.

Plus, it is alcohol-free, paraben-free and did not test on animals. It did not have any synthetic ingredients like dyes, colors and fragrances. I like this product after all the things it did and best of all, it is inexpensive and lasted a long time.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129101311671031/k2311a1029/10.29.10