The Electronic Cigarette
  • I wasn’t impressed by this selfish act and I wanted him to stop
  • I learned that he had to do this on his own Now the thing that I did try doing was looking into alternatives for him
  • So I researched until I found the E-Cigarette
  • I thought the idea of it was fascinating so I went for it
  • I’m not sure if the battery is possibly killing him but for right now I like the idea of it

• by giniaslim

My husband has been a smoker for YEARS. When I first met him, he was able to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. It got so ridiculous that I refused to kiss him. I wasn’t impressed by this selfish act and I wanted him to stop. Of course as a smoker, that wasn’t going to be easy.

He would tell me he was going to quite and then next thing you know he was smoking again. It got to the point where I stopped asking him. I learned that he had to do this on his own Now the thing that I did try doing was looking into alternatives for him. I didn’t want to give up but I did want to be a little more subtle about it.

So I researched until I found the E-Cigarette. I had never

heard of this thing ever before in my life. But it seemed as if it was something people in China had a hand over. I thought the idea of it was fascinating so I went for it.

I bought an Electronic Cigarette and the filters that came along with them for about $30. This wasn’t bad considering the fact that my husband could spend twice that in one week on Cigarettes. I felt that he had absolutely nothing to lose when it came to trying it. I was told that it was suppose to give you the same effect that a regular cigarette did but just without the harsh chemicals.

I finally got up the nerve to tell me husband what I had bought and that I wanted him to try it. He refused the first go so I left ...

• it alone. But then we got to a time where we didn’t have any more for him to buy cigarettes and he had no other choice. I patiently waited because I wanted to know what it was like.

Did he like it? He claims that the first time he tried it, there wasn’t much to get excited about. But then when he tried it again, he felt as if he was smoking a regular Cigarette. The taste was a bit different but not all that much different. He was able to get the same results from the E-Cigarette that he got from his old cigarettes.

What I personally liked about this Electronic Cigarette was that it didn’t smell like anything. I didn’t have to sit through nasty smelling smoke and it didn’t stick to his cloths. I loved it and he

actually liked that point of view as well. Another thing that I personally liked was that it wasn’t deadly like the old cigarettes.

I mean from what I can tell it’s not. I’m not sure if the battery is possibly killing him but for right now I like the idea of it. It’s easy to charge up and all he has to do is put a new filter in it whenever he wants to smoke. It looks like a regular cigarette and when he takes a hit, it lights up just like one as well.

The only real thing that he is smoking is water vapors with nicotine in them. Nothing more or nothing less. So far it has helped him slow down with the smoking and I can’t wait to see if it’s going to help him stop in the near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629101311611031/k2311a1029/10.29.10