Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs  » Cosmetics  »
  • My issue is brown spots, my legs are smooth, the scars I have are more skin discoloration than actual active infection/bumps
  • I like to just pat lightly over my legs and let dry, applying more to darker scars

• by miszANH

After an allergic reaction years ago, I was left with scarred legs that I was so ashamed to show off. I have spent the last 3 years covering up & never wearing shorts, even in summer. I never thought to put makeup on my legs, and after I had seen this stuff being advertised especially for legs I really wanted to try it.

I got the idea because one summer day

I actually put face makeup on my legs & I was so in love with the clear skin that I had to find something else, due to the small size of face makeups. I have had generally good experiences with sally hansen in the past.

This stuff was around &13 and well worth every penny to rid me of my self confidence over my legs. My issue is brown spots, my legs are smooth, the scars I have are more skin discoloration than actual active infection/bumps.

I got the tan shade and its a perfect match. Something I was a little confused on, is why this would come in an aerosol can when the directions say to spray into palm.

I followed the directions and began applying. It does dry quick so I moved as quickly as possible.

Since this blends so ...

• Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
      nicely with my skintone, blending wasn’t an issue for me. This stuff looks amazing.

It doesn’t leave any finish or residue so no one will suspect I have it on. I love that I can even swim with it! You can even put lotion over the top to look even more natural because it is more of a matte finish with shimmer.

My only complaint is that if you “rub” too

much it will become very sheer. I like to just pat lightly over my legs and let dry, applying more to darker scars.

This also claims to actually fade scars but I haven’t used it consistently enough to attest to thast. Overall I am very happy I have found something to rid me of my self confidence & finally go bare legs again.

Note that you can also use this anywhere on the body!

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129101311551031/k2311a1029/10.29.10