Peter Facinelli on portraying Carlisle Cullen in the Movie Twilight  » People  »
  • I found out how he looks like in his normal self and I was shocked for the biggest transformation of all
  • I believe this movie is a turning point for him to take notice by some directors and to gather new and additional fans that I believe he longs or maybe I am just assuming but it is a great feeling if you are being admired by the great job you did

• by grecy

I never know Peter Facinelli until I watched the film adaptation Twilight. Of all the actors who portrayed the characters in the book by Stephanie Meyer, it is Peter who played the role perfectly. How clever the mind of the person who chose him to play the part. From the blonde hair, from how he moves, he stand, he talks and how he looks it is perfect that he was transform to Carlisle Cullen in an instant. It looks like that he went out of the book

and bring to life that specific character.

When he appeared in Twilight, from the way he looks externally there are no introduction needed you can already says “oh he is Carlisle!” I have to admit that he is the reason why I watched this movie twenty times that I even bought an original copy. After watching Twilight I began researching about him, everything about him and why he was being picked. I found out how he looks like in his normal self and I was shocked for the ...

• biggest transformation of all.

This made me think that the creative staff and make up artist showered all their talents just to make the character of Carlisle Cullen come alive. Only in him made it come true what I dream for those important characters in the film. I am so happy that he had been chosen to play the role. I feel he is the only right person to play a certain character in the film.

In the film Carlisle looks well respected and clean because he is

a doctor. In this movie, Peter played it flawlessly. I did not find any mistake on him. He is what I expected in the film. I believe this movie is a turning point for him to take notice by some directors and to gather new and additional fans that I believe he longs or maybe I am just assuming but it is a great feeling if you are being admired by the great job you did. I have to congratulate Peter for being awesome and passionate for his part.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5229101311451031/k2311a1029/10.29.10