Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • She has been raving about it for awhile so I decided that it was time to give it a try
  • The fact that this product also contains ingredients vitamins A and E also makes me happy because I know it is not damaging my face in any way
  • While some other people might find this tedious, I think it is a great idea
  • It is one of the best concealers that I have ever used

• by Intensify

Concealer is a girl’s best friend. Nobody, myself included, has perfect skin. Whether you are currently dealing with a breakout, a scar, or a patch of redness, there is usually something that you want to conceal from view. For me, that is typically scars due to hyperpigmentation. I use concealer daily as well as foundation to achieve an even skin tone. It is really important to me to have a really good concealer because it can make or break my entire skin care routine. Recently, I purchased to Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit at the recommendation of a friend who has been using it herself for quite some time. She has been raving about it for awhile so I decided that it was time to give it a try.

The absolute best thing about this concealer is that it was clearly

designed intelligently. Bobbi Brown recognizes that most women have yellow undertones and her makeup works accordingly. Not only does this concealer match my skin color but also its tone. From dark under eye circles to red spots to dark hyperpigmentation spots, this concealer can hide anything. It is amazing. The fact that this product also contains ingredients vitamins A and E also makes me happy because I know it is not damaging my face in any way.

The Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit is a two step process. There is both a cream and a powder that must be applied and there are also two separate brushes used to apply them. The cream is the Creamy Concealer and the powder is the Sheer Finish Loose Powder. While some other people might find this tedious, I think it is a great idea.

• The goal of concealer is to really hide the flaw and so it is sometimes necessary to get full coverage. The powder does a good job of keeping you shine free and it also really sets the cream in place so that it doesn’t budge no matter what the conditions outside. Both products together don’t crease or cake up so they don’t become visible throughout the day. Though they give full coverage, they do not look or feel heavy so it just seems as if I have naturally perfect skin.

Though the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit comes in a relatively small pot, the pot is very full of product and will clearly last me for a good few months. One small pot costs about thirty dollars and I find this to be a good value because it is so

long lasting. Another thing to note about the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit is that the concealer itself lasts pretty much all day. I think it has something to do with the setting powder.

Overall, I have to give the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit a rating of a 9 out of 10. It is one of the best concealers that I have ever used. Though the process to apply this makeup product is slightly longer and more complicated than most other concealers, it is very effective at covering up all my flaws and that is all I could ever ask for from my concealer. Though it is a bit pricey, I know that it will last awhile and I am also very willing to pay good money for a good quality concealer that will make my skin appear healthier and more even.

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101311281231/k2311a1028/10.28.10