ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing I noticed about this product was just how expensive it is
  • In my opinion, the Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is a relatively gentle exfoliator
  • If money were not an issue, this product would become a permanent part of my skincare regimen without a doubt

• by Intensify

I love exfoliating my skin. There is just something about ripping out all of those nasty dead skin cells and starting over that feels extremely refreshing to me. Some people absolutely hate how harsh some exfoliators can be, but to me, this does not matter. I just love the process of letting my skin breathe and start over. I recently purchased the ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment after it was suggested to me by the lady at my local Sephora. I told her that I was looking for a good exfoliator that would help to start evening out my skin tone and give me a better looking complexion. She suggested this

product and I purchased the 0.5 ounce version just to try it out. The first thing I noticed about this product was just how expensive it is. The tiny 0.5 ounce tube of ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is $20. A good sized 5 ounce tube costs $175! To me, that is absolutely ridiculous. I simply do not have a spare two hundred dollars to spend on exfoliator. I didn’t mind buying the small version just to see whether I would like the way this product works but I can never see myself buying the 5 ounce tube.

Basically, the Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment claims to be equivalent to an at-home facial. It promises really noticeable results after just one use, which is perfect for me because I get impatient. Among the things it is supposed to accomplish are clearing acne, getting rid of discoloration, and smoothening out the complexion. It does this by getting rid of all the dead skin and bacteria. I purchased this product a few weeks ago and I have surprisingly not run out of it yet. I can honestly say that I really like this product and if price were not an object, I would love to have more of it.

In my opinion, the Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is a relatively gentle exfoliator. It didn’t ...

• ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
      feel harsh to my skin at all even though it is an incredibly strong exfoliator. As gross as it sounds, I can feel the top layer of my skin just being peeled away and exposing all the clean, bright skin underneath. I look absolutely radiant after using this product. It really does effectively deliver a healthy glow. This product has “intensive” in the name and that is exactly true, but I really do not think that anyone should be scared away from this product thinking that it will be painful to use. It is honestly very manageable as far as exfoliators go. It is also extremely easy to use. You
      just apply it and wash it right off. My skin feels great after one use and I honestly have started to see results. My skin feels softer and looks better.

Overall, I have to give the ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment a rating of a 7 out of 10. The only thing keeping me from giving it a much better rating is the fact that it is so expensive. Even though the 0.5 ounce tube is lasting me awhile, I still feel as if $20 is expensive. If money were not an issue, this product would become a permanent part of my skincare regimen without a doubt. That is how much I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101311241231/k2311a1028/10.28.10