Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I wanted to see what the joy was about because he thinks that he has the best camera in the house
  • Well, let me say that I think that this camera is a definite must have if you are into great cameras
  • I thought that the Sony Cyber Shot was a great buy but after using this camera I was totally wrong
  • The 12x digital zoom is another thing that I enjoy using because it helps me utilize people who are farther away from me
  • I do get an issue where sometimes the recording may pause on me when I didn’t request that to happen

• by giniaslim

Cameras are very important to my family and when it comes to having the right camera, I have to have something that isn’t going to leave me upset once I look at the prints. I want to get the results right in the camera and I want the same results in my prints. I have had plenty of cameras that have gave me the opposite when it comes to the results. I have taken great pictures with the camera but when I got to Wal-Greens to get them printed out, I get the total opposite. My husband has been an expert when it comes to the Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera and has been one of the only cameras he has been using for a while now. I wanted to see what the joy was about because he thinks that

he has the best camera in the house. Is that true? Well, let me say that I think that this camera is a definite must have if you are into great cameras. I thought that the Sony Cyber Shot was a great buy but after using this camera I was totally wrong. I think that I can really grow attached to this camera and it’s functions.

I’m used to most cameras being a 12.1 mega pixels and this one is one of those mega pixels. The only difference is that it actually lives up to this feature. 12.1 is a high digital output. Every single picture that I have taken has been a blast. The 12x digital zoom is another thing that I enjoy using because it helps me utilize people who are farther away from me. I don’t have to ...

• walk up on anyone and take pictures. I can get them from wherever I am, zoom in and snap! The zoom works great. I have had plenty of cameras that didn’t understand the concept of zoom and what it’s suppose to do. I don’t get blur results of any kind and that is a great thing.

The camera is easy to hold in my hands. It’s small enough to take just about any where and that is a great thing. I was able to throw this camera in my purse and go. My husband didn’t like that but I have found it a lot easier than just throwing it into a pouch and carrying it around. It’s light weight and functionality is even easier to use. The buttons on this thing are perfectly proportioned, which makes using it even more

easier.

My favorite feature is the HD video recording. When they say HD, they really meant that. All of the videos that I have taken are awesome. I have yet to have a problem with the recording. I do get an issue where sometimes the recording may pause on me when I didn’t request that to happen. Other than that it moves fast and it has a scene detection as well. The 3” LCD screen is just that, it’s 3” and that is way more than enough room to view my videos and pictures. I can edit my pictures in the camera itself if I want to. I have taken this camera from my husband and it’s no longer his. I have fallen in love with this camera. And for $250, you really can’t beat this camera with a stick.

Bobbie says :

Toucdohwn That`s a really cool way of putting it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4328101311211231/k2311a1028/10.28.10