Dale Tiffany Ivy Table Lamp  » Furniture  »
  • I found this Dale Tiffany Lamp at JC Penney and it was the perfect size and style for the room
  • I also knew that I would be getting a high quality item and that is the main issue
  • It is definitely for a more dressy atmosphere though
  • I would recommend this lamp for anyone who is looking for a very nice way to dress up the living room
  • It is an awesome addition to your décor in the room and it is something that should be thoroughly enjoyed every chance you get

• by Dawn

I needed a lamp for a round table in my living room. I wanted something for a formal living room, not a family room. I needed something really dressy. I found this Dale Tiffany Lamp at JC Penney and it was the perfect size and style for the room. I purchased it for $128.99 which was a great price. It was on sale. The original price of the lamp was $260.00, so you can see how much money was saved by waiting for a sale at JC Penney. I also knew that I would be getting a high quality item and that is the main issue.

I love this little lamp. It is so stylish and adorable and looks perfect where it is on my round table in

the living room. I love the colors. This is not a plain lamp by any stretch of the imagination. It is definitely for a more dressy atmosphere though. There is one thing about this lamp that everyone should know before purchasing it though. It isn’t really meant to be a reading lamp. The light is not bright enough. It is meant to be a table lamp to illuminate the room some, but it should not be used to read by. It is a decorative lamp that definitely adds a great deal of beauty to my living room. I would definitely purchase it again because it is a beautiful lamp and the quality of it shines through. You will be amazed at how lovely this lamp it. I ...

• am well pleased with the added beauty to the room after putting this lamp in there. I wish that it was more well lit than it does, but it isn’t so I will just deal with that and get another lamp that I can read by.

I would recommend this lamp for anyone who is looking for a very nice way to dress up the living room. It is more expensive than other lamps, but you will see why when you see it in your living room. Don’t purchase this lamp for a room that you don’t intend to be a dressy room. This lamp should be in a place where it will shine best. I would purchase it again, but even on sale, I can’t afford

to buy a second one. I don’t think I would really have a good place to put it anyway. I love the lamp and it was well worth the money spent, but I think one lamp is enough anyway. I hope that if you buy this lamp, you will enjoy it as much as I do. You will not be sorry that you made the purchase. You will enjoy seeing it in your living room though. It is an awesome addition to your décor in the room and it is something that should be thoroughly enjoyed every chance you get. After all, you don’t spend that much money just to ignore the fact that it is there. The Dale Tiffany Ivy Table Lamp is definitely a great buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5728101311161231/k2311a1028/10.28.10