Halls Fast Relief Sugar Free Cough Drops Honey Berry Flavor  » Medicine  »
  • Because I am always battling with a cough, I have to try whatever I can get my hands on to treat the problem
  • The first thin I noticed about this cough drop was its unique flavor
  • I thought it was strong in a good way and actually enjoyed the flavor
  • I didn’t think this was the best cough suppressant or throat lozenge on the market
  • I would recommend these for a mild cough or throat ache

• by adrean_j

A cough is something that I absolutely despise. I hate dealing with the chest burning and the fact that you can’t control when the cough will come and go. I also hate those coughs filled with mucous. They seem to especially hurt during that time and is really disgusting. Because I am always battling with a cough, I have to try whatever I can get my hands on to treat the problem. The last time I wanted to treat my cough, I purchased the Halls Fast Relief Sugar Free Cough Drops in Honey Berry flavor. I had never tried these particular cough drops and was hoping it would

give me some true relief. I purchased the bag of 25 cough drops for the price of about 2.50. It came in a resealable bag, which always comes handy. I hate ripping open cough drop bags and they spill everywhere and start to scatter. Each drop was individually wrapped, making it easy to take them along in your purse inconspicuously.

I took one of these drops when my cough was really starting to bother me. I was hoping for a miracle, but of course wasn’t going to get that. The first thin I noticed about this cough drop was its unique flavor. I always either have cherry or ...

• lemon cough drops. These honey berry flavored cough drops were little different. I could taste the honey and the berry, however the berry flavor was pretty strong. I thought it was strong in a good way and actually enjoyed the flavor. The cough drop was also sugar free, but didn’t taste much different from any other cough drop I have tried. It was a little bitter, but wasn’t nasty. After sucking on it for awhile, I started to taste and feel a little menthol going through my body. It did suppress my cough for a short period of time. My throat was feeling pretty good, and was
        less itchy and scratchy like it was before. It was less irritated and felt decent. My cough was still not that great but would come in and out.

After the cough drop dissolved it seemed that I needed to take another one within 30 minutes. I didn’t think this was the best cough suppressant or throat lozenge on the market. It did the job, but wasn’t strong enough or long lasting enough. I’m not saying I wouldn’t buy them again, I just know that I have to be ready to pop drop after drop in my mouth. I would recommend these for a mild cough or throat ache.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628101310881131/k2311a1028/10.28.10