Vaseline Total Moisture Conditioning Body Lotion with Vitamin E and A
  • It was no problem at all getting the lotion to rub into my skin
  • I thoroughly enjoyed use of this body lotion
  • I think that anyone could appreciate using this product
  • It is one of the best moisturizing products I have tried
  • I would recommend this Vaseline Total Moisture body lotion with vitamin a and e to everyone who is looking for a reliable lotion

• by adrean_j

Living where I live, it is extremely important to keep your body moisturized. I had a hard time with this, considering I live in a very dry area. Living in the desert can be hurtful to your skin and lips. I have had problems with my body being so dry that it peels. This doesn’t happen all of the time, but usually during the driest months of the summer. I have tried plenty of different lotions over the years, and most of them are okay. I have tried the Vaseline Total Moisture Conditioning Body Lotion with Vitamin E and A and thought it was one of the pretty decent body lotions on the market. I purchased the large bottle with the little pump to dispense

the lotion. I took the lotion and pumped a little out. As I rubbed the lotion into my hands first, I realized that the sc3ent was very mild and natural smelling. I liked it because it smelled like a basic lotion but still smelled very good and pleasing to the nose. I was kind of excited to escape the fruity, over the top cologne scented lotions and was ready to use something that is more about moisturizing than scent.

As I rubbed the lotion into various areas of my body, I realized that it was very silky and creamy feeling. I loved the way it glided across my skin with ease. It was no problem at all getting the lotion to rub into my skin.

• I didn’t have any issues with it feeling pasty or too thick, like some other lotions. This moisturizing body lotion would leave my skin feeling silky and soft after each and every application. I absolutely loved using it after a shower, because it was the perfect thing to put the moisture back into my body after being dried out with a hot steamy shower. After applying this Vaseline brand lotion, I didn’t have to worry about applying it again throughout the day. It will absolutely keep me moisturized throughout the whole day. I do not mean the 8 hour work day, I mean the whole day from wake up to bed time. I really liked this lotion because it kept me moisturized even during the
        windiest driest weather. My skin always felt new and rejuvenated. I was enjoying that it was also shiny and didn’t look dry at all.

I thoroughly enjoyed use of this body lotion. I think that anyone could appreciate using this product. It is one of the best moisturizing products I have tried. It is mild to the skin and is even safe against a babies skin. I have used it on my son and it has even helped his skin get softer and he is a baby. I would recommend this Vaseline Total Moisture body lotion with vitamin a and e to everyone who is looking for a reliable lotion. I plan on purchasing this product again in the future, because it is very enjoyable and beneficial to use daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101310871131/k2311a1028/10.28.10