Equate Coated Aspirin 325 mg  » Medicine  »
  • I like something that is actually going to diminish pain
  • This aspirin can be used as a fever reducer, but I wouldn’t really recommend it as a pain reliever

• by adrean_j

I don’t often take aspirin as my choice of pain reliever or fever reducer. I howe4ver was tired of not getting the results I wanted from acetaminophen. I didn’t want to take ibuprofen because it seems like my body has become so used to it that it doesn’t work the way that it should. I instead purchased the Equate brand coated aspirin tablets. These tablets were 325 mg each. The bottle was not very expensive and I’m sure I didn’t pay any

more than five dollars for it. I had some serious aches in my neck that were killing me for days. That was the sole purpose for this medication. I wanted to stop the sharp pains in my neck. I also wanted to be able to get out and be able to look around without feeling that strong muscle pain or contraction. I took two of these coated aspirin tablets and they were decently easy to swallow. I was able to swallow them both, and they went down with ease with a glass of water.

I didn’t taste much of anything and the aspirin didn’t start to dissolve in mouth. As I waited, I did not get the results I was looking for. My neck was still hurting, but it seemed to have cut the pain down by a couple of notches. I was able to move my neck a little bit, but for the most part it was still hurting. I ended up having ...

• Equate Coated Aspirin 325 mg
      to take something else with it and that help. Another time I tried to take these aspirin tablets was when my hands were hurting really bad. I type and write a lot and that can lead to sore hands and fingers. I tried to take this aspirin to treat the pain and got pretty much the same effects. I felt the pain go down slightly, but not enough. It actually worked a little better on my hand pain because I was able
      to move my hand around more freely than before.

I didn’t really like using this aspirin product. When it came to actually working away the pain, it didn’t work very well. I don’t like to take medication just to know I have taken something. I like something that is actually going to diminish pain. This aspirin can be used as a fever reducer, but I wouldn’t really recommend it as a pain reliever. I don’t’ see myself purchasing this product again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628101310861131/k2311a1028/10.28.10