Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Refreshing Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the fact that it wasn’t too thick and left white residue
  • What I like best about this lotion from Elizabeth Arden is the fact that it makes my skin soft
  • I also enjoyed that it actually kept me moisturized for a large duration of the day
  • It was very satisfying and was definitely one of the best lotions I have used
  • I think anyone who doesn’t mind paying the price should give this lotion a try

• by adrean_j

I have used hundreds of body lotions over a lifetime. Though body lotion is easy to find almost anywhere you go, it can sometimes be difficult to find a good body lotion that you can use on a daily basis. One lotion that I have used, I really didn’t expect to run into. I had never really heard of it before, and received it as a gift from my mother. She gave me the Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Refreshing Body Lotion. It was in a little tube and had a slight light green tint to it. The tube had a small screw on cap that was pretty loose. I had a couple of problems with it unscrewing, even when I made sure it was screwed tight. This would only happen when

the tube was in my purse with a lot of other junk rubbing against it. The first time I opened the lotion, I liked the scent, but was not in love with it. It had a slight perfume scent to it, but it was very subtle. I didn’t really smell the green tea, but green tea doesn’t really have a scent.

As I applied the lotion to my skin, I could feel how cool and relaxing it was. It was very smooth and extremely easy to rub in. I love the fact that it wasn’t too thick and left white residue. It also wasn’t too watery, leaving my arm feeling slippery. It was perfectly oiled. My skin didn’t come out shiny and bright, but did come out looking healthy and nourished.

• That is one thing I can really appreciate. I can’t stand walking around looking like a human glow stick because my lotion is too oily. What I like best about this lotion from Elizabeth Arden is the fact that it makes my skin soft. I like using it on my hands throughout the day, because it actually makes my hands feel new and much like a babies skin. I hadn’t felt my skin feeling that soft in a very long time. I also enjoyed that it actually kept me moisturized for a large duration of the day. I didn’t have to worry about reapplying or my skin turning white. This lotion is great for after baths. Each day I take a shower, and apply this lotion and will be moisturized until
        bed time the next night.

This lotion is very handy, and you don’t have to use a lot to get your skin moisturized and healthy. I had my tube for about a month before finally running out. It was very satisfying and was definitely one of the best lotions I have used. The only reason I won’t ever go out and purchase this lotion is because of the price. My mom paid about 12 dollars for a small purse size tube. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who wants to smell good in a subtle way. The scent can last all day, but isn’t overwhelming like colognes or perfumes, making it perfect for me. I think anyone who doesn’t mind paying the price should give this lotion a try. It is very worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101310811131/k2311a1028/10.28.10