Denny’s Restaurant McKinleyville CA
McKinleyville, CA
  • However, the wait staff was not at all courteous
  • First, when we sat down, the waitress asked if any of us would like drinks, and after she heard a few of us say just water , she left, without getting the drink order from the person who wanted soda
  • Later, when I ordered just a side dish, she questioned me and made a funny face when she wrote it down

• by jamesa9791
      My friends and I recently went to a Denny’s restaurant late at night in McKinleyville, Humboldt County, CA. The food was all good, as you would expect from a Denny’s.

However, the wait staff was not at all courteous.

a few of us say “just water”, she left, without getting the drink order from the person who wanted soda.

Later, when I ordered just a side dish, she questioned me and made a funny face when she wrote it down.

When the waitress brought the plates she left one of the plates about halfway off the table, about ...

• to fall off, and as she left she said, with a grudge, “tell me when you want dessert”.

The most offensive part of our visit came when we went to pay.

One of my friends is African-American.

As he was paying, the manager reached out to feel his hair, evidently being way to curious about my friend’s “afro”.

When our waitress came, the manager told the waitress to feel my friend’s hair, and she did, experimenting with how the afro could be squished and then re-expand.

All of this without my friend’s permission.

At least I can say that the food was good, but at this Denny’s restaurant the employees were not acting as the professionals that they should be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72602131080328/k2311a0226/2.26.07