Greased Lightening Multipurpose Cleaner and Degreaser  » Housewares  »
  • I enjoyed using the spray bottle because the cleaner would come out with ease and cover a lot of surface area at once
  • I like this cleaner, but feel there are much better degreaser cleaners in the stores
  • The only problem is that it did not cut through the really thick grease in my oven
  • I prefer cleaners that are really multi purpose

• by adrean_j

Whenever I do cleaning around the house, it is particularly important for me to have something cuts through grease. I cook almost everyday and it is easy for the oven to become greasy as well as the stovetop. Because of this, I am always in search of the perfect Degreaser. I hate when multi purpose cleaners do not actually cut through the grease. I went and purchase the Greased Lightening Multipurpose Cleaner and Degreaser, hoping it would be the perfect thing to get rid of my greasy problems forever. I also wanted to be able to get all of the grease out of

my sponges and cloths that I have used and become saturated with grease over time. This cleaner degreaser came in a pretty handy spray bottle for easy disbursement. It was 32 ounces, which is pretty standard for any bottle of cleaner or degreaser. The bottle was fairly easy to grasp and the nozzle was very easy to squeeze. I enjoyed using the spray bottle because the cleaner would come out with ease and cover a lot of surface area at once.

As I sprayed the cleaner, I realized that it was very strong in smell. It was not to where it was choking me or taking my breath away, but it was more than I would have liked to sniff constantly. It was better after the spray started to settle. It seemed that the scent started to diminish. Once I sprayed my stove I and oven, I allowed the degreaser cleaner to do its magic. I saw a lot of the grease starting to loosen up and was quite pleased with it. When I wiped the area down, I realized that it had only eaten away at one layer of grease and that it was fairly still greasy. I had to apply another layer of this cleaner ...

• Greased Lightening Multipurpose Cleaner and Degreaser
      and was able to get majority of the grease off of my stove top and oven. I however was not able to get all of the grease off. This cleaner was good as a multi purpose cleaner because it did do a lot to strip the food or dirt off of my counters. It also worked fairly well when I soaked my sponges and wash clothes in it. It got rid of the grease and made them almost like knew.

I like this cleaner, but feel there are much better degreaser cleaners in the stores. It is fairly easy to wipe down and

makes it easy for the regular old grease and dirt. The only problem is that it did not cut through the really thick grease in my oven. I ended up having to use another cleaner to get my oven clean the way that it should be. I like to use this product and will use it in the future to clean light messes. If you are looking for a heavy duty industrial degreaser stay away from the Greased Lightening Multipurpose Cleaner and Degreaser. I also don’t’ think it serves much purpose in other rooms of the house. I prefer cleaners that are really multi purpose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101310781131/k2311a1028/10.28.10