Softsoap Pomegranate and Mango Moisturizing Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Whenever I shower I love using different body washes
  • It was nice because it smelled so delicious
  • I was happy to be able to get a decent lather on my wash cloth, which most body washes can’t do
  • I did have a problem later on abut an hour after my shower
  • I will definitely purchase this product in the future, but will make sure to get a bigger bottle next time

• by adrean_j

Whenever I shower I love using different body washes. I wanted to find something with more of a fruity smell because I love the smell of fruit in the morning. Though some fruit smelling body washes have been really disappointing there has been a couple that made me fall in love. One body wash that I just loved the scent of was the Softsoap brand Pomegranate and Mango Body wash. I purchased this bottle at a local store for about 2 dollars. It was a small 8 ounce bottle that was made of clear plastic and it has a pop cap. The body wash was very fragrant, even when I first opened the bottle. I could smell the mango scent floating up to my nose. If I took

in a deep breath I could really get the full power of the mango and pomegranate in m nose. It was nice because it smelled so delicious. If I used this body wash in the morning it is the perfect thin to give me that morning pick me up. It is like my own version of coffee. It is a real eye opener when I use this luxuriously scented body wash.

This body wash lathers differently on body sponges than on wash cloths like most. I was happy to be able to get a decent lather on my wash cloth, which most body washes can’t do. I was able to use a soapy sudsy wash clothe. The body wash was very strong, and I was able to rinse ...

• it multiple times, without all of th soap coming out. Using this body wash on my sponge was just a little bit nicer, because it got really foamy and lathered up nicely. I felt good as I worked the body wash onto my skin. I felt like it was soft and cleansing. I liked how I was getting clean, but also feeling moisturized. My skin didn’t feel dry at all, even when I rinsed it off. After rinsing, my skin felt silky and was very refreshed. After drying off my body didn’t dry out immediately. That is always a good sign when it comes to body washes. I did have a problem later on abut an hour after my shower. At that time my skin did start to
        feel a little dry and itchy. That is when I applied moisturizer and was fine from then on.

I like this body wash because it is practical and affordable. It not only cleans my skin, but also soothes it and nourishes it. I highly enjoyed using my pomegranate mango body wash form Softsoap. They did a great job at catching the real mango scent which so many others fail at. It didn’t smell fake or over sweet. It smelled natural. I also liked that only a few drops was needed to get that rich lather that I enjoy so much. I will definitely purchase this product in the future, but will make sure to get a bigger bottle next time. This little 8 ounce bottle only lasted me about a week by myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101310771131/k2311a1028/10.28.10