Scott Bathroom Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • It was quite pricey for what I like to pay, but was hoping it would be a good tissue to purchase
  • When I opened up the tissue, I noticed that it was fairly thick
  • I enjoyed using it because it was so soft on my face
  • I thought it would be a mess, but it was very easy to do
  • I did not have this issue with Scot bathroom tissue

• by adrean_j

When I use bathroom tissue, I look at a few different qualities. I am not very picky, but do not like thin tissues that are rough and unbearable. I have recently started to purchase more expensive tissue brands because some of the generic ones were not making me feel to great. I purchased a package of Scott Bathroom Tissue from my local grocery market. It was quite pricey for what I like to pay, but was hoping it would be a good tissue to purchase. The Scott bathroom tissue came in a pack of four regular rolls. I paid about 3 dollars. As I felt the rolls through the package they felt very firm. I was hoping that they would not be harsh and rough against my skin. When I opened up the

tissue, I noticed that it was fairly thick. I like that it was not one ply or see through bathroom tissue. The thicker it is the less you have to use, which will save money in the long run. The roll was perfectly sized for my bathroom toilet paper dispenser and was pretty easy to tare when it came time to tearing sheets.

Using this bathroom tissue was very pleasant. It was not only soft but also extremely comfortable. I was able to wipe without any scratching or problems. I also like that this tissue is not too soft and does not crumble when I use it. I like using this tissue as a facial tissue as well because of its quality. I can use it to wipe or blow my nose and ...

• not feel any irritation. I enjoyed using it because it was so soft on my face. This tissue is very long lasting, because you only need a few sheets a time. These sheets are absorbent and protect my hands from getting dirty. The roll can last my family for a couple of days. We usually use a roll a day, with other generic bathroom tissues. I like the fact that even if I wet this tissue it does not crumble and bunch up like other tissues. On a particular day, I had run out of baby wipes. I had to dreadfully wet some tissue to use in place of it. I thought it would be a mess, but it was very easy to do. The tissue stayed flat and was perfect for wiping
        him clean.

I think that this is one of the best bathroom tissues on the market. It is definitely up there with Charmin, but not as soft and cushiony. This tissue from Scott is perfect for large families, because it can last for a decent amount of time. I will more than likely purchase this bathroom tissue again in the future. Believe me when I say that this is a value bathroom tissue. It is not see through like so many and I do not have to wrap layers of it around my hand in order to wipe. It is perfect for flushing and has never clogged my toilet. This is saying a lot because my daughter always finds ways to clog the toilet with too much tissue. I did not have this issue with Scot bathroom tissue.

Judy Derby says :

re : It was quite pricey for what I like to pay, but was hoping it would be a good tissue to purchase
    Scott is okay. But my favorite now is Cottonelle. Using coupons and shopping at Walgreens and CVS, I have been able to get most of my tissue free (combine store sales, ECBs and CRT’s). I don’t know if I could go back to using anything else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101310761131/k2311a1028/10.28.10