Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • During this season, I like to try to keep my hands as clean as possible
  • In order to avoid the germs and sickness I decided to start carrying around some hand sanitizer
  • I recently noticed that moisturizing hand sanitizer was available and just could not wait to get my hands on it
  • I was kind of impressed at how it felt, because it was soft and creamy, much like lotion
  • I think that this is one of those products that can be appreciated by each and every person in a household

• by adrean_j

During this season, I like to try to keep my hands as clean as possible. It can get difficult to go through being sick every month and that is what I have been going through. In order to avoid the germs and sickness I decided to start carrying around some hand sanitizer. I had never used sanitizer before because I did not like the way it felt like alcohol and the way it would dry out my hands. I recently noticed that moisturizing hand sanitizer was available and just could not wait to get my hands on it. I purchased the Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer. It was in a normal hand sanitizer like container and had a pump nozzle to dispense the product. As first used this

product I noticed that it was nothing like sanitizer. It was more like a lotion. I guess it is a sanitizing lotion. I was kind of impressed at how it felt, because it was soft and creamy, much like lotion. It was still very slippery, but not to where it makes a difference.

The sanitizer was very nose friendly. It did not have that massive alcohol smell that I was trying to avoid. It actually had a refreshing scent that was kind of pleasing to the nose. The sanitizer rubbed into my hands perfectly and helped me reduce the amount of washing I needed to do. My hands stayed soft and moisturized even after being rubbed it. It was perfect because I now no longer had to worry about moisturizing ...

• my hands throughout the day. I instead just used the sanitizer freely and felt the perks of moisture as well. It does feel kind of weird when I wash my hands because of how soft it is. I feel like I am scrubbing a layer of something off of my hands. It was kind of strange because any time I used this sanitizer in public, people would think it was lotion. They would always ask for some and say how it smells pretty good.

I think that this is one of those products that can be appreciated by each and every person in a household. I have not as of yet, been avoiding the sickness, but hoping one day all this hand sanitizer will pay off. It is very

portable and easy to put in my purse, but I have to be careful with it. The pump nozzle can be locked in, but sometimes comes loose. This means a lot of unnecessary mess in my purse. I would not suggest trying to use this sanitizer as a lotion on irritated skin, because it does burn. I have used it when I was scratching and had a rash. When I applied the Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer and moisturizer, it started to sting and burn. I ended up having to wash it out completely. I also wouldn’t use this before eating. The cream content leaves a layer on your skin and I have tasted it after trying to eat. There is nothing worse than tasting sanitizer in your food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101310751131/k2311a1028/10.28.10