Nice Sugar Free Lozenges For Coughs and Minor Sore Throat Pain Citrus  » Medicine  »
  • I love being able to stick two or three in my pocket until really need them
  • I liked it because I kind of reminded me of grapefruit, which I do not get to experience too often
  • I enjoyed the way that these lozenges made my throat feel less dry and scratchy, but it did not really do anything for the pain
  • I think this is a decent product, but do not think it did enough for me
  • I have found cheaper lozenges or drops on the market that have treated me the same, but cost much less

• by adrean_j

When I suffer from a sore throat or cough, I have to do whatever I can to get rid of quick. The sore throat is the worst of the pain because it really makes it hard to swallow or even breath without pain occurring. I was looking for something that was not just a cough drop, but something that would also take the pain away from my throat. I went to my local pharmacy and picked up the Nice Sugar Free Lozenges for Coughs and Minor Sore Throat Pain. The package was fairly priced and I got 24 lozenges for 2.39. These lozenges

were the citrus flavored and I was kind of excited to try them. I had never really experienced a citrus lozenge. The lozenges were individually wrapped, which are perfect for travel. I love being able to stick two or three in my pocket until really need them. These lozenges were pretty normal in size and can be compared to most other lozenges on the market.

As I popped one in my mouth, the citrus flavor was very loud. I liked it because I kind of reminded me of grapefruit, which I do not get to experience too often. As I sucked it, it ...

• was not very bitter, and only slightly made me want to spit it out. It was pretty tolerable and easy to continuously suck. I enjoyed the way that these lozenges made my throat feel less dry and scratchy, but it did not really do anything for the pain. I expected it do have some numbing qualities, but it was pretty much just like a cough drop. It did help my cough significantly and left me coughing much less. As I sucked it, I only coughed once. After it had dissolved, I did not cough for about 30 minutes. After that, I felt like
        I needed to pop another one of these lozenges into my mouth. They can leave a slight after taste, but it does not last any longer than most lozenges.

I think this is a decent product, but do not think it did enough for me. I have found cheaper lozenges or drops on the market that have treated me the same, but cost much less. It is good only for very minor pain and coughing. I tied taking this again when my cough was more chronic and filled with mucous. That time, it still helped the cough calm down, but did not really get rid of it.

Nice Sugar Free Lozenges For Coughs and Minor Sore Throat Pain Citrus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628101310731131/k2311a1028/10.28.10