Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes Refill  » Baby care  »
  • The last time I purchased some baby wipes I bought the Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes in the refill package
  • The package however, is also very convenient
  • I think that these were some pretty god wipes
  • I recommend the Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes to any parent who is looking for a quality baby wipe for them and their family

• by adrean_j

I am constantly buying baby wipes. I went from only using them on my baby boy to using them for multiple purposes. I am not to picky about the type of wipes I use and will purchase whatever is on sale at the time or whatever I can get my hands on depending on the store I go to. The last time I purchased some baby wipes I bought the Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes in the refill package. I always buy refill packages because I hate those bulky containers and will almost never use them. The Pampers wipes were only about a dollar more than the usual ones I buy and I figured they might be a good product. The wipe package was very thin, but also very loud.

I hate when you can’t even put your hands on a refill package without it making tons of noise. This is one of those packets. I was trying to get some wipes out in church one day and they were so loud the way the packet crinkled. It was a little embarrassing to say the least. The package however, is also very convenient. It fits in my diaper bag or purse. It is lightweight and easy to carry around.

The sticky tape on the top of the package is superior to most. I didn’t have problems getting my package resealed, even when the tape got wet from the wipes. I have had problems with other packages that won’t re stick after a couple of uses. This package continued to re ...

• stick faithfully even down to the last of the package. The wipes were very moist and were perfect for getting my babies bottom clean. I didn’t have to scrub because of the lack of moisture. Just a quick wipe was enough to get any old urine away from my sons body and leave him clean. These wipes are very thick and cushiony which is perfect for comfort and money saving. The wipes are soft against my sons skin and make him feel comfortable even when his skin is irritated. The wipes also are thick enough that I don’t have to use more than two at a time. Even when my son makes a disgustingly large mess in his diaper, two wipes is enough to wipe him clean. The scent of
        these wipes is nothing special, but very apparent. It smelled like a baby product, but still was a little too perfumy for my liking.

I think that these were some pretty god wipes. The package can last for about 2 weeks if I use it solely on my baby. If I use it on other things like nose blowing and hand washing, it can last for about a week. I think that these wipes are pretty good, but have found plenty of other baby wipes comparably good on the market. I think these wipes are just a little softer than generic wipes, but definitely more protective of my hands. I recommend the Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes to any parent who is looking for a quality baby wipe for them and their family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5428101310691131/k2311a1028/10.28.10