Burger Machine’s Double Longanisa (Sausage) Burger
Malanting Street, Amparo Village, Caloocan City, Philippines

• by mothermary101

My husband and I sometimes crave for something to eat at night even after we had eaten dinner, midnight snack just like what they call it. There’s this Burger Machine stand near our house that we often end up to when it comes to late night food trips because it’s open 24 hours.

They offer lots of choices at very affordable prices, burgers, hotdog sandwiches,etc.

Different kinds of burgers, from the usual burger to chicken to longanisa

(sausage).

One night, we’ve decided to watch a movie and bought a double longanisa burger at 39 pesos only and take note: buy one take one! You heard it right! Ain’t it a really wonderful deal? Well, there are actually lots of other burgers that are on a buy 1 take 1 promo but I chose to buy this double longanisa burger.

I added 16 pesos (8 pesos for each) to have my burgers ...

• served with egg.

Pretty cheap! It’s kinda weird at first eating this longanisa burger because honestly, I’m used of eating longanisa with rice and not with bread, but as I continue to chew my food, I started liking it! The taste of sweetness plus the aroma of garlic blended well in every bite not to mention the egg on it which really made it a super yummy snack for me! And it’s good eaten while still hot.

The excitement of having and knowing that my burger is big because it’s a double burger (with two patties) made me feel full after the last bite! I super liked it! For me it’s delicious for a 39 peso burger times two!

My husband also liked it, well, that was really noticeable that night.

I think he would still order that same double longanisa burger next time, and I surely will.

It’s a great snack at a very affordable price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728101310561131/k2311a1028/10.28.10