Tiger Balm- Effective Healing
  • I had been using Zandu Balm or Amrutanjan but recently i’m impressed towards Tiger balm more than others
  • The greatest disadvantage I experience is with the stain it causes under certain circumstances

• by Sivaraman

I had been using Zandu Balm or Amrutanjan but recently i’m impressed towards Tiger balm more than others . This is mainly because of recent experiences I got. I’m a satisfied customer of Amrutanjan but I gave Tiger Balm a try.

The balm contains menthol which provides cooling effect when exposing skin under fan. This is totally opposite from what I experienced from other creams. Other balms provide a burning effect and some doctors said that

the outer layer of skin loses its texture, when applying burning balm. So clearly my focus shifted towards Tiger balm.

I usually apply it during night times so that I feel I’m completely relieved on the morning. Since the cream provides cooling sensation, it does not hinder from sleeping comfortably. The color of the cream is little yellow which suits the name of the balm.

I can’t tell that it works immediately or within minutes .

• It’s an ordinary cream when it comes to curing in minutes. Also,I expect little less odor because I feel odd after applying it and enter into public places. Since it must relieve running nose and other minor respiratory problems, all the balms come with gentle and mild odor. The most important concern here is ,it needs more massage than burning cream . This is because we think that pain reduces if it burns more. So, it
        is better to give massage for few minutes I’m expecting spray from the same brand soon so that the need for massaging become less.

The greatest disadvantage I experience is with the stain it causes under certain circumstances. When applying it to neck and shoulder, it creates lot of stain on the shirts causing discomfort.The cost is neither costly nor cheap. So it’s worth trying out rather than thinking about its use. Be careful when using in daytimes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628101310551131/k2311a1028/10.28.10