Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • As soon as I started walking around doing things I noticed my underarm area getting a little damp and smelly
  • I think for light sweaters this deodorant might be okay, but if your moving your body around all day this is not the deodorant for you at all
  • The deodorant was affordable, but I would not recommend it to anyone to use simply because it didn’t work well for me and it was not as soothing as it said it was
  • I wish you all the best with stay fresh and dry throughout your busy days because everyone knows that’s the key to smelling good

• by Soleil Robins

I tried the Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant because I was looking for a soothing lovely scented lavender deodorant and this one sounded lovely. The deodorant was okay, but it didn’t keep me from sweating or smelling. The scent of the deodorant was more of a strong lilac scent with a hint of lavender.

The way I applied this particular deodorant to my underarm area was by simply rubbing the deodorant stick right under my armpits. The deodorant was dry feeling and not greasy or oily at all. However, it wasn’t invisible enough because when I went to put my shirt

on it did leave residue on my shirt and I had to change it which really annoyed me. However, the scent of the deodorant was lovely and florally, but didn’t last long like I mentioned. As soon as I started walking around doing things I noticed my underarm area getting a little damp and smelly. I was of coarse embarrassed and went an applied more of the deodorant, but I ended up noticing the deodorant made me sweat and smell even more so I stopped using it all together. I think for light sweaters this deodorant might be okay, but if your moving ...

• your body around all day this is not the deodorant for you at all.

Some of the ingredients in this deodorant that I didn’t like were the aluminum chlorohydrate, mineral oil, BHT, and fragrance oils. These are all unnatural ingredients and yes they are suppose to act as an anit perspirant but in this deodorant they did not. I also think these ingredients are harmful to my health and that is reason enough to not use this deodorant again. If the deodorant worked well I might have reconsidered, but it doesn’t.

The deodorant was affordable, but I would not recommend it to anyone

to use simply because it didn’t work well for me and it was not as soothing as it said it was. However, if your one of those types of people who barely even sweat you might be okay with using this deodorant. For any of you who do decide to give the Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant a try I do hope it works well for you and you like it. If not I would recommend using another deodorant stick. I wish you all the best with stay fresh and dry throughout your busy days because everyone knows that’s the key to smelling good.

Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101310301031/k2311a1028/10.28.10