Tampax Pearl Tampons Multipax with Plastic Applicator, Variety Pack-8 Super, 20 Regular, 8 Lites (36 total)
  • The last time I bought tampons, I decided to opt for something I had not used previously– a multipack of different types of tampons
  • I bought the Tampax Pearl brand, since I find plastic applicators much more comfortable and easier to insert
  • I seldom experience any discomfort or leaking from them
  • I would recommend this brand and this particular variety for any woman who needs more than one size/type of tampon during her period

• by reviewabit

In the past, I have usually opted to wear pads during my menstrual period, but occasionally I wear tampons as well. The reason I have normally ended up not using tampons is because the flow varies, and since I only bought one type, it was only practical to use them on the first day or so, when the flow was heaviest. After that, I would find them to be mostly wasted, and sometimes dry or uncomfortable.

The last time I bought tampons, I decided to opt for something I had not used previously– a multipack of different types of tampons.

I bought the Tampax Pearl brand, since I find plastic applicators much more comfortable and easier to insert.

This box contained 36 tampons with eight super (perfect for the heavy days) 20 regular (for the 2nd or 3rd day) and 8 lites. (This was best for the light days near the end of my period) I have found buying this multipack to be much more practical and useful than just having one size.

I suppose I could have bought boxes of all different kinds, but it’s so much easier just to have to deal with only one box throughout the week– ...

• but which will contain exactly what I need, no matter what day it is. The Tampax Pearl tampon works very well.

I seldom experience any discomfort or leaking from them. The are easy to insert and remove.

It’s a trusted brand that I feel good about using. All of the different types in this box perform with excellence.

The only thing I would change about the allotment of different sizes is the number of lites. I usually end up needing more lites than regulars.

My periods seem to be “all or nothing. ” Of course

this is just my personal experience… the numbers of each type might be perfect for most women.

Overall, I am still happy with the product… I just sometimes end up using a regular when I really would have only needed a lite. I’ve never experienced any problems using these tampons.

They are easy to transport and I always keep a few in my purse for “just in case” days. I would recommend this brand and this particular variety for any woman who needs more than one size/type of tampon during her period.

They have really been a great convenience for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428101310271031/k2311a1028/10.28.10