Alba Body Lotion SPF 16  » Health  »
  • I like having my body and skin look young and healthy
  • The cost of this lotion was affordable I thought for the amount of lotion and quality of lotion I got in a bottle
  • I believe I got 32 ounces of lotion in the bottle I have and it has lasted me more than 3 months so far which is really nice, but that could also be because I only use this body lotion when I head out in the sunshine
  • I would recommend this as a daily body lotion to those who go out in the sun every day to help protect and nourish their skin because it has done wonders on my skin
  • I wish you all the best with keeping your skin well protected from the sunshine and healthy and young looking and feeling

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite body lotion to use when I am going outdoors in the sunshine to help protect my skin from the sun’s rays is Alba Body Lotion SPF 16. This body lotion actually contains organic and natural ingredients in it that help not only protect my skin, but also nourish it so it doesn’t become dried out and dull looking.

Some of the organic ingredients in this protective body lotion are herbs, plant emollients, vitamins, minerals, aloe vera, natural moisturizing oils, antioxidants and natural sunscreens. All these organic ingredients help protect the skin from aging, becoming dried out, sagging, irritation, and discoloration. I have

even notice these organic ingredients help firm up my body and skin a bit which is very nice. I like having my body and skin look young and healthy.

The way I like to apply this organic body lotion to my skin is right before I head outside into the sunshine. The way I do that is by simply squirting some of the body lotion into my hands and massaging it into any skin that might be exposed to the sunshine. The body lotion isn’t greasy, but it does have a strong herbal scent to it that I do not really like. The lotion ...

• is white in color and very thick and creamy which makes the body lotion very moisturizing so it can do a really good job softening my skin right up.

The cost of this lotion was affordable I thought for the amount of lotion and quality of lotion I got in a bottle. I believe I got 32 ounces of lotion in the bottle I have and it has lasted me more than 3 months so far which is really nice, but that could also be because I only use this body lotion when I head out in the sunshine. I will say this body lotion

does do an excellent job with protecting my skin from getting a sunburn which is excellent. I hate getting painful red sunburns.

I would recommend this as a daily body lotion to those who go out in the sun every day to help protect and nourish their skin because it has done wonders on my skin. I hope those of you who try Alba Body Lotion SPF 16 like the way it protects, nourishes, and moisturizes your skin as much as I do. I wish you all the best with keeping your skin well protected from the sunshine and healthy and young looking and feeling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428101310191031/k2311a1028/10.28.10