Earth Science Natural Mint Rosemary Deodorant
  • I like that this deodorant is an earth friendly body care product as well and doesn’t contain any unnatural ingredients in it
  • I know this because I ran on the treedmill for about an hour and got off and was told by a friend I smelled and needed a shower
  • I would recommend this deodorant to people who do not sweat endlessly because I think it worked well on me except for the day at the gym

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite affordable all natural deodorant to use to help keep my from smelling and stinking Earth Science Natural Mint Rosemary Deodorant. It has a nice minty herbal scent to it that is very uplifting and fresh and it is made from natural herbs and extracts that actually work at fighting off body odors naturally. However, this isn’t the deodorant to use if you workout a lot because your still going to stink because I have tried it out.

Some of the natural ingredients in this deodorant that I really like are the herbs, spices, and essential oils because I feel they

help keep my body odor away on days when I am just doing light task around the house or work place. I even liked that this natural ingredients are not harmful to my health like some ingredients can be in deodorants. I like that this deodorant is an earth friendly body care product as well and doesn’t contain any unnatural ingredients in it.

However, this deodorant doesn’t prevent sweating it only prevents you from stinking. If you think you can wear it to the gym and walk out smelling good you can think again because you will probably smell because when you ...

• workout your body sweats more, and I don’t think the natural ingredients in this deodorant are strong enough to keep the stink away. I know this because I ran on the treedmill for about an hour and got off and was told by a friend I smelled and needed a shower.

Now if you just doing light task and you don’t sweat much unless you workout like I do than this deodorant is perfect for every day use when it comes to keeping your underarm area smelling fresh and clean all day. I would recommend this deodorant to people who do not

sweat endlessly because I think it worked well on me except for the day at the gym. I do think this deodorant is very affordable even with it being all natural and effective. I do hope those of you who try this herbal deodorant like the way it works with keeping you smelling fresh and clean with its nice herbal uplifting mint scent. I know I do and I will continue to use it, but just not when I got to the gym to workout. Then I will apply a strong deodorant to at least help me smell good while I am sweating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428101310171031/k2311a1028/10.28.10