Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in the shade Lush Berry  » Cosmetics  »
  • This liquid blush is simply amazing with its natural moisturizers, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in it
  • Not only does it add a pop of color to my cheeks, but it also keeps them looking young and vibrant which I love
  • The natural ingredients in this liquid blush that I like are the natural moisturizers, minerals, vitamins, waxes, and antioxidants
  • I do think the cost of this blush is really affordable for the amount and quality of blush you get per jar
  • I wish you al the best with looking and feeling beautiful inside and out

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite liquid blush to use to add a pop of rosy color to my cheekbones is Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in the shade Lush Berry. This liquid blush is simply amazing with its natural moisturizers, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in it. Not only does it add a pop of color to my cheeks, but it also keeps them looking young and vibrant which I love.

The way I have been applying this amazing liquid blush is by the CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in the shade Lush Berry is by taking a small

dap of it from the jar with my fingertips and then massaging the blush into my cheekbones until I have a nice even pop of rosy color on my cheeks. Sometimes I even add a pop of color to my nose and forehead to make it look like my skin is glowing.

This liquid blush is runny, greasy, sticky, or heavy and it doesn’t cause acne breakouts which I really like. It is actually very creamy airy light on my skin and it feels and looks very natural when it is on. I feels very nice I think. I have an olive ...

• skin tone so this berry shaded liquid blush works perfectly with it getting my cheeks to look naturally rosy. I do think people with pale and fair skin could benefit from using this liquid blush as well to help add a nice pop of color to their cheeks as well.

The natural ingredients in this liquid blush that I like are the natural moisturizers, minerals, vitamins, waxes, and antioxidants. However, this blush does contain some unnatural ingredients in it as well that I am not too fond of such as the parabens.

I do think the cost of this blush is

really affordable for the amount and quality of blush you get per jar. One little jar has lasted me almost 8 months which is unbelievable and helps me save my pennies cause I am not always out buying blush for my cheeks to pop and look good. I would recommend this liquid blush to anyone looking to add a nice pop of color to their cheeks. I hope those of you who use this liquid berry blush like the pop of color it adds as well as nourishment. I wish you al the best with looking and feeling beautiful inside and out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101310161031/k2311a1028/10.28.10