Cover Girl Eye Enhancer 1 Kit Eye Shadow in Sterling Blue  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best way I find to apply this sparkly light blue eye shadow to my eyes is by taking my eye shadow brush and sweeping it across the eye shadow powder
  • However, I have also used black eyeliner and mascara for a cat eyed type of look which I think is sexy and an excellent look for dates
  • Another reason I like Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eye Shadow in Sterling Blue is because it is one of the most affordable eye shadows to get these days
  • I know this eye shadow makes my eyes look really pretty

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite blue eye shadows to use is Cover Girl Eye Enhancer 1 Kit Eye Shadow in Sterling Blue. The reason way is because it is very sparkly and is a nice light baby blue shade that makes my deep blue eyes pop nicely without being over dramatic looking.

This blue eye shadow is a soft powder form and is very light and airy feeling on eyes. I also love the fact that the eye shadow stays on my eyelids for 8 hours before I have to reapply again which is really nice. Most shimmering eye shadows tend

to come right off after a couple hours. I also like that this eye shadow does cause my sensitive eyes to breakout and become all red and puffy like most sparkly eye shadows usually tend to do.

The best way I find to apply this sparkly light blue eye shadow to my eyes is by taking my eye shadow brush and sweeping it across the eye shadow powder. Then I take to take the eye shadow and my sweep the brush across my eyelids until the blue shimmering eye shadow is sparkling and make my blue eyes pop and stand ...

• right out beautifully. Sometimes I even like to add some blue eyeliner and mascara for special nights out in the city for a cool drastic look. However, I have also used black eyeliner and mascara for a cat eyed type of look which I think is sexy and an excellent look for dates.

Another reason I like Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eye Shadow in Sterling Blue is because it is one of the most affordable eye shadows to get these days. I hate spending tons of money on eye shadows that simply do not work, but this one

works well and last long on my eyes so I don’t feel this eye shadow is a waste of money at all.

I would recommend this sparkly light blue eye shadow to anyone any shade of blue eyes because I think it looks pretty on them and really makes blue eyes stand out better. I know this eye shadow makes my eyes look really pretty. I do hope those of you ladies out their who try this blue shaded eye shadow will like the way it brings your eyes out as well with a touch of sparkle and pop of light blue color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128101310151031/k2311a1028/10.28.10