All Terrain Poison Ivy & Oak Soap  » Health  »
  • One of the best natural treatments I used to help cleanse and soothe my poison ivy rash was the All Terrain Poison Ivy & Oak Soap
  • I even noticed the redness of the rash starting to go away as well after I had cleansed the rash up a few times with the soap
  • The All Terrain Poison Ivy & Oak Soap I thought was very affordable and worth every dime I spent on it because it did heal and soothe my poison oak rash really well
  • I would highly recommend this bar of soap to anyone suffering from a bad poison ivy or oak rash like I had because it cleanse, soothes, and heals the rash very well like I mentioned

• by Soleil Robins

I hate poison oak. It is itchy and ooze and a very irritating type of rash to get. One of the best natural treatments I used to help cleanse and soothe my poison ivy rash was the All Terrain Poison Ivy & Oak Soap. This soap helped not only cleanse and soothe my rash, but it also helped stop it from spreading else where on my body and skin which was very important to me.

This poison ivy soap comes in a beige soap bar that contains natural cleansing and soothing ingredients in it such as tea tree oil, oats, sodium chloride, plantain extracts, palm oil and glycerin. Basically these naturally ingredients help strip the poison oak oils

from my skin and helped dry out the rash so it could heal up properly and go away faster. Theses ingredients even helped prevent my skin from becoming blistery and bubbly as well which was also helpful because we all know the worse poison oak or ivy get the more blistery and bubbly it can get. I even noticed the redness of the rash starting to go away as well after I had cleansed the rash up a few times with the soap.

The way I used the poison oak soap was by rinsing down with hot water in the shower. Then I took the soap which as an oatmeal type of scent to it that I seemed ...

• to really like and became rubbing it gently up and down the rash creating a lather of foamy soap bubbles. The soap has a really creamy consistency to it when it gets wet. Anyways, I let the soap soak into my skin for a minute before rinse to help soothe the itchy feelings away. After I rinsed my skin with more hot water and let it air dry. I never pat my skin dry with a towel when I have poison oak because this could potentially spread the rash. It is also best not to cover the rash up because it could cause the rash to ooze more. Anyways, once my rash was clean and dried it did
        feel a lot better and even looked a bit better. I cleaned the poison oak rash on my legs with the soap 3 times day until the rash was completely gone.

The All Terrain Poison Ivy & Oak Soap I thought was very affordable and worth every dime I spent on it because it did heal and soothe my poison oak rash really well. I would highly recommend this bar of soap to anyone suffering from a bad poison ivy or oak rash like I had because it cleanse, soothes, and heals the rash very well like I mentioned. I wish all of you the best of luck with treating, soothing, and getting rid of that poison oak or ivy rash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428101310121031/k2311a1028/10.28.10