Flents Cola Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • I know in the past stomach medicines that don’t taste good tend to make you feel sick, but this one I don’t have that problem with which is very nice
  • If your sensitive to caffeine you might want to take only half the dose it recommend on the bottle because if you are sensitive to caffeine it just might make you more nauseas so be careful
  • I wish you all the best with feeling better very soon

• by Soleil Robins

I have had a really bad stomach bug lately that has made me feel so nauseas. I took some Flents Cola Syrup and it seem to help calm my stomach and prevent me from constantly throwing up which was very nice. It even helped stop some of the nausea I was having as well so I could make it through the day.

The way I take this cola syrup to help settle my stomach is by taking 1 to 2 tablespoons every couple of hours until my stomach and nausea settles right down. Usually within minutes of taking this syrup my stomach and nausea got right away, but with this stomach bug it tends to take an hour before I feel okay again, but it does work. However, I do find myself to become very thirsty after taking this syrup because it is sweet like

a cola syrup and does contain caffeine in it like soda does. However, it isn’t carbonated like soda is so that is a good thing because carbonation can sometimes upset the stomach even more. It is actually very thick like a syrup, but it doesn’t taste bad causing you to throw up even more. I know in the past stomach medicines that don’t taste good tend to make you feel sick, but this one I don’t have that problem with which is very nice.

The two main ingredients in this cola syrup that actually help ease nausea and vomiting are the cola syrup and caffeine. The cola basically settles the stomach and the caffeine kind of helps perk you up again so you don’t feel so run down after throwing up for hours in the bathroom. At least it does for me anyways. If ...

• your sensitive to caffeine you might want to take only half the dose it recommend on the bottle because if you are sensitive to caffeine it just might make you more nauseas so be careful.

I do think this natural medicine syrup for upset tummies is very affordable and very effective and I would recommend it to anybody else out there suffering from the stomach bug or simply nausea and vomiting like I have been. If it didn’t work I would recommend it at all. My body doesn’t react well to medicines, but this natural one works just fine. I hope those of you who try this Flents Cola Syrup for your upset tummy can find some relief as well. I wish you all the best with feeling better very soon.

ParagraphDivider

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628101310111031/k2311a1028/10.28.10