Preparation H Medicated Wipes
  • I found Preparation H Medicated Wipes hoping that I could use on the outside rather than having to put something into my body
  • After I used the wipes, I noticed that it did seem to cool the problem down a bit
  • I also noticed that the hemorrhoids seem to get smaller which is very important to getting rid of them completely
  • I would highly recommend Preparation H Medicated Wipes for anyone who has hemorrhoids
  • I prefer the wipes to suppositories for that reason

• by Dawn

When I was pregnant, I contracted some hemorrhoids which were very unpleasant. I needed a way to get rid of the hemorrhoids without causing problems for the baby. I didn’t want to take suppositories because I somehow thought that might be bad for the baby. I found Preparation H Medicated Wipes hoping that I could use on the outside rather than having to put something into my body. I figured there was no harm in trying the wipes and I purchased them at Walmart for $5.97. There were 48 wipes in the container. That seemed a reasonable price to me and I purchased them right away.

When I got home, I tried the Preparation H Wipes to see if they would help. The hemorrhoids were pretty bad and they hurt

when I tried to sit down. After I used the wipes, I noticed that it did seem to cool the problem down a bit. I also noticed that the hemorrhoids seem to get smaller which is very important to getting rid of them completely. I would have preferred that they go away completely but I didn’t really have a choice in the matter. I was happy with the results though. I had far less pain from the hemorrhoids and they were much smaller. I was just hoping that these painful problems would vanish once the baby was born. I used the Preparation H Medicated Wipes throughout the rest of the pregnancy. It was nice not having so much pain and not having to worry about whether I ...

• was hurting the baby or not. The hemorrhoids did go away after I had the baby and have never returned since. I no longer need to use these wipes but am forever thankful that I had them to use when I did need them.

I would highly recommend Preparation H Medicated Wipes for anyone who has hemorrhoids. It is far less invasive than having to use a suppository and it helps to cool the problem down some. Hemorrhoids make you feel as though you are on fire. Preparation H wipes helps alleviate that sensation some. It helps shrink the hemorrhoids so that you can at least sit down and enjoy yourself without worrying about the pain. Hemorrhoids often feel like part of your body is going to fall off at

any given moment. It is best to take care of the problem the best way you can to avoid flare ups and keep them under control when you do have a flare up. I would use these wipes again in the future if the time came that I needed to get rid of a hemorrhoid problem. I would think it foolish not to use them when they are so easy to take care of and when it doesn’t even have to be inserted into your body. I prefer the wipes to suppositories for that reason. I just can’t stand the thought of having to deal with the other type of mess. With the wipes, I just wipe and throw it in the toilet and flush and it is all taken care of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628101309981031/k2311a1028/10.28.10