Revlon Perfect Heat 3/4″ Spiral Curling Iron
1.5
  • I don't think I was made to figure it out and I really don't think my hair is a good candidate for those types of curls
  • I would not recommend this curling iron for anyone but only because I had such a hard time figuring out how to use it

• by Dawn

I went through a stage where I wanted to try to put spiral curls in my hair. I tired just about every what that I could find to make it happen and just never had very good luck with it. I ran across the Revlon Perfect Heat Spiral Curling Iron and thought that I might have found the perfect thing for the job. I purchased the spiral iron at Walmart for $13.50. That was a comparable price to other curling

irons so I figured I would go ahead and give it a try. The worst thing that could happen is it wouldn’t work.

I tried the Spiral Curling Iron as soon as I got home from the store. I plugged it in and waited for it to heat up for a few minutes. I neglected to read the directions though. I figured it couldn’t be that hard to use a spiral curling iron. It’s just like using a regular curling iron, right? I soon learned that there are tricks to getting the spirals to turn out right. I am not gifted in this area and decided that I would not bother with this spiral curling iron often. I just get too frustrated trying to figure them out. I did like the fact that it had a swivel cord so that the cord didn’t get all tangle up in the curling iron. I also liked that it did heat up rather fast ...

• Revlon Perfect Heat 3/4
      considering the time that it takes most curling irons to heat up. I just couldn’t get the hang of rolling the curling iron on my hair to get the right look.

I didn’t care for the spiral curling iron and have given up trying to get that look. I don’t think I was made to figure it out and I really don’t think my hair is a good candidate for those types of curls. One thing I did learn in the

process though. If you learn how to get at least on curl in your hair from the curling iron, don’t brush your hair or you lose the look. That is just an observation although I am not the type to sit and waste a lot of time trying to get my hair to look perfect. It just isn’t my nature. I would not recommend this curling iron for anyone but only because I had such a hard time figuring out how to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428101309931031/k2311a1028/10.28.10