Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
  • That is why I decided to try Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
  • I figured I needed something specifically made to get rid of it because that was the best way to ensure that it would stay away as long as I kept using the product
  • That is a decent sized bottle and I think the price was good
  • I still use other cleaners on the tub, but I use this when I start to see a problem with mold or mildew building up
  • I would recommend that everyone use Tilex to clean up the bathroom

• by Dawn

Bathtubs get mold and mildew like crazy. I want to make sure that my tub and shower are as clean as possible and the means keeping the mold and mildew down as much as possible. That is why I decided to try Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover. I figured I needed something specifically made to get rid of it because that was the best way to ensure that it would stay away as long as I kept using the product. I paid $4.46 for a 32 oz. bottle at Walmart. That is a decent sized bottle and I think the price was good.

I tried the Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover the next time I cleaned the bathroom. It worked well at getting the mildew off

the tub and shower curtain. I liked how clean the tub looked after using this cleaner and was very pleased with the results. I have used Tilex in the basement as well to try to keep down the mold and mildew down there. It helps a great deal in keeping it all under control in the dampest areas of the house. That is what it is supposed to do and I am well pleased with that. I still use other cleaners on the tub, but I use this when I start to see a problem with mold or mildew building up. It just makes sense to use something that will kill it rather than just cover it up. Mold and mildew has a tendency to ...

• come back after you clean it up with other cleaners but I haven’t seen that problem when I use the Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover. It was well worth the money spent to get rid of these problems. I try to use it at least once a week to clean up the bathroom.

I would recommend that everyone use Tilex to clean up the bathroom. It is a great cleaner that gets rid of one of the most disgusting and nasty things in your bathroom. Mold and mildew looks horrible and it is bad for your health. It is extremely important that you keep it cleaned up as much as possible where your bathroom is concerned. If you don’t, you are just asking for health

issues. It also looks horrible to have these things growing in your bathtub. It wouldn’t make sense to not to use this product in your home. No one likes to have that horrible stuff hanging around the bathroom. You want to feel clean when you go into the bathroom, not disgusting and dirty. In order to do that, you have to have a bathroom that looks clean. I will purchase the product again because it does appear to keep the mold and mildew down to a minimum. It isn’t that expensive and it is just a good product. I don’t make a habit of purchasing products that are only meant for limited things. In this case, I think it pays off. I say you should purchase it today.

Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101309901031/k2311a1028/10.28.10