Mosquito repellant cream  » Health  »
  • But to my surprise, I found that the new advance odomos cream had a pleasing fragrance with non-sticky feeling after applying

• by Rekha
      Advance odomos is a mosquito repellant cream manufactured by an indian company called Balsara Home products. In India wherever you go the mosquito follows you.

It is mandatory for every house to

have some mosquito repellant coil or liquid.

Though I use the mosquito repellant liquid and the mosquito net, somehow the mosquitoes find way to bite my child.

One day one of my friends told me that odomos cream can be applied for children also.

Though I knew odomos for years, this particular fact was a news to me.

Initialy I hesitated because ...

• Mosquito repellant cream
      whether my child would be able to tolerate the sticky feeling and the odour.

feeling after applying.

They have specificaly mentioned in the pack how safe it is for children also.

So wherever I go I never forget to carry a tube of odomos in my handbag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342502130990428/k2311a0225/2.25.07