Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon Furniture Polish Wipes  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I thought the way to do it was to use a disposable Pledge cloth to do it
  • I found these cloths at the grocery store for $3.54 for an 18 count container
  • It was then that I decided that I would not be using these wipes again
  • I would not recommend the Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon Furniture Polish Wipes for anyone
  • Unfortunately, if it is Pledge that is saturated on it, it become too slippery and greasy looking which is not the look I am going for

• by Dawn

I was trying to cut out having to find a rag every time I dusted the house. I thought the way to do it was to use a disposable Pledge cloth to do it. I found these cloths at the grocery store for $3.54 for an 18 count container. I always used Pledge to dust my furniture, I just thought this would be a better way of getting the dust off the furniture without having to dirty another dust cloth to do it. I wasn’t sure how well it would work, but I always hold out high hopes for any new product that I try.

I used the Pledge Polish Wipes the next time I dusted the furniture. I liked the idea of the wipes but

I didn’t really care for the job that they did. I found that the wipe itself was a little too saturated with Pledge. It was too wet and that left more of a mess when I dusted the furniture. It also left a lot of the pledge sitting on the wood no matter how much I tried to wipe it off. It was then that I decided that I would not be using these wipes again. I don’t want to have to do twice the work to get the same job done. I would rather have to find a dust cloth and wash one than to have to worry about the residue that was left on the furniture. It was more work than it was ...

• worth and I just don’t have the time for that.

I would not recommend the Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon Furniture Polish Wipes for anyone. They just weren’t worth all the trouble nor the cost. It turned out to be much easier to do it the way that I had always dusted the furniture. It’s too bad it didn’t work because I really wanted it to. I guess some things are better left in the original form and Pledge is one of them. I use other types of wipes but it doesn’t really matter if they are saturated with the type of cleaner it is. Unfortunately, if it is Pledge that is saturated on it, it become too slippery and greasy looking which is not the

look I am going for. I would not recommend these wipes because I just don’t think they are all they are cracked up to be. Good idea? Yes, it was a good idea, but only if they can figure out how to make the cloths a little less damp so I don’t have to clean the stuff up twice instead of once. It just doesn’t make sense to do it that way when I just have to do it one time. If you insist on using the cloths anyway, I wish you better luck than I had. I would use them again if they found a way to keep the cloths from dripping with Pledge. Until then, I will continue to do it the old fashioned way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101309891031/k2311a1028/10.28.10