Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I decided on Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner because I have always used Pledge furniture polish for all my furniture and I liked the job that it did
  • When I opened the bottle of Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner, the first thing I noticed was the smell
  • I recommend this product to anyone who has wood floors to clean
  • Your wood floors deserve the best treatment and will last much longer if you treat them with the right cleaners
  • I think that you are foolish if you don't use this floor cleaner

• by Dawn

When I got the new house, there were some wood floors in it. I had never really dealt with cleaning wood floors though and I was concerned that I would use the wrong thing. I went shopping to find out what I could about different wood floor cleaners. I decided on Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner because I have always used Pledge furniture polish for all my furniture and I liked the job that it did. I got the bottle of Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner for $4.27 for a 27 oz. bottle.

When I opened the bottle of Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It had a nice citrusy smell that wasn’t overpowering. Pledge furniture polish has a lemon smell which is

nice as well. They do a great job getting just the right amount of aroma in their products. I prepared to get the wood floor clean by dusting it off first to get the top dirt off. After I got that done, I wiped it down with the Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner and then let it dry. I was very pleased with how the floor turned out. It was nice and shiny but it didn’t have any slippery surfaces due to oil being left behind like many other wood floor cleaners leave. The floor just looked great including no white streaks left behind. I really like the Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner and will probably purchase it again in the future. I don’t see a need to try ...

• other wood floor cleaners when this one worked so well. It was the perfect aroma and the perfect shine. I wouldn’t have expected less from Pledge though. They take their woods seriously. You can tell when you use their products too.

I recommend this product to anyone who has wood floors to clean. Your wood floors deserve the best treatment and will last much longer if you treat them with the right cleaners. I don’t see any reason why anyone wouldn’t be perfectly happy with this wood floor cleaner. It is gentle on the floors but it gets the dirt up out of the cracks and crevices in the wood. You won’t believe how much dirt can get trapped in these floors. The floors will shine like they

should without threat of someone falling on an oily surface like other brands are reported to do. I think that you are foolish if you don’t use this floor cleaner. I am so glad that I chose Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner for my wood floors. I couldn’t have chosen a better one the first time out. That almost never happens for me. I always end up having to search for months before I find the right product. It is almost a miracle that I chose the right thing on the first run. I hit it lucky this time and I am so pleased that I did. I can’t imagine having to search for a wood floor cleaner like I have had to do for almost everything else in my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101309861031/k2311a1028/10.28.10