All Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • I also noticed that the clothes were brighter than they were when I used the much cheaper laundry detergent
  • I have had that problem with detergents in the past and I was glad to see that this detergent wouldn't bother my skin
  • I am so glad that I bought this detergent
  • I would recommend All Ultra Free Laundry Detergent for everyone
  • I love to have those type of choices when it comes to the products that I use around the house

• by Dawn

Every now and then I stray from my regular products to try something different to see if it will work. I picked up a bottle of All Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent from Walmart one day on one of those whims. I got the bottle of detergent for $5.12 for a 50 oz. bottle. All has been around for many years so I figured it would do a good job on the laundry as a name brand competitor with my normal laundry detergent.

The next time that I did laundry, I used the All detergent to see how good a job it would do with it. It was a little bit cheaper than my normal brand but not as cheap as some of the other

lower quality laundry detergents. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the laundry was nice and clean when it was all done. I didn’t notice any staining left on clothes that would have been left by some of the cheaper brands of detergent. I also noticed that the clothes were brighter than they were when I used the much cheaper laundry detergent. I was very pleased with the result. On top of that, the clothes smelled very fresh and that is just as important to me as getting the clothes clean. If it smell fresh, it feels fresh when I put it on. I really liked this detergent and it was free of any colorings or anything like that to help keep the environment safer and ...

• my skin from breaking out. I have had that problem with detergents in the past and I was glad to see that this detergent wouldn’t bother my skin. I am so glad that I bought this detergent. I go back an forth between buying it and buying the detergent that I have always used.

I would recommend All Ultra Free Laundry Detergent for everyone. It did a great job on my laundry and it cost a bit less than some other brands of laundry detergent. I will use this laundry detergent again in the future because I always like to save a few bucks when I can and if it gets my laundry as clean as the other brand, I see no reason why I wouldn’t continue

to use it. I now decide which brand I am going to buy between All and my other laundry detergent based on whether either of them are on sale. I love to have those type of choices when it comes to the products that I use around the house. Cleaning products of any kind can be very expensive and I will try to save money in anyway possible. You will love this laundry detergent as much as I do and you will want to purchase it over and over again. If you are looking for a new laundry detergent for your home, All is a good place to start. It will do the job that you want it to do and it will be cheaper to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101309840931/k2311a1028/10.28.10