Victoria’s Secret Turtleneck Sweater  » Clothes  »
  • When you are looking for something like that, the best place to start is Victoria's Secret
  • I tried them on together and it did match the way that I thought it would
  • I love the color that I chose and am considering purchasing other colors
  • That is my only problem when it comes to buying from Victoria's Secret
  • I recommend this sweater for anyone who is looking for a bit of a dressier look when going out but also wants to stay as warm as possible

• by Dawn

I needed a sweater that was a little dressier than the ones that I already had. When you are looking for something like that, the best place to start is Victoria’s Secret. I looked through their website and found a great turtleneck sweater that would match perfectly with the skirt that I wanted to wear. It worked out great because I really wanted to wear something warm. I purchased this turtleneck sweater for $39.00 which was an excellent price for something from Victoria’s Secret. I snatched right up on it and chose the dusty eggplant color. I received the package within a couple of days.

I opened the sweater up and tried it on as soon as I got it. It was the perfect fit for me

and it looked great on. I then got out the skirt that I wanted to wear it with. I tried them on together and it did match the way that I thought it would. The sweater is a great quality sweater that will last through a lot of washes and through a lot of abuse. I have a number of Victoria’s Secret Sweaters and they all are long lasting sweaters that I have around for many years before I finally have to give up on them. This sweater will be no different. I absolutely love it. I am glad that I went to the site and found this sweater. I love the color that I chose and am considering purchasing other colors. That is my only ...

• problem when it comes to buying from Victoria’s Secret. I find that I want to purchase all the colors and I truly can’t afford to do that. I can always dream though, can’t I? Anyway, this is an awesome sweater and I can tell the high quality of it just from looking at it.

I recommend this sweater for anyone who is looking for a bit of a dressier look when going out but also wants to stay as warm as possible. It looks great with jeans as well. It has extra long sleeves on it so that your hands will remain warm and it is a long lasting sweater as long as you take good care of it. I love this sweater and am

so glad that I went to the Victoria’s Secret website when looking for a dressier sweater. The Turtleneck Sweater is just one more reason to love Victoria’s Secret. They have high quality and they pride themselves on that fact. There are some things that are worth spending the extra money on. This sweater from Victoria’s Secret is just one of those reasons that I continue to shop at one of the best stores for women. I will continue to shop there because of quality items like this sweater. I would purchase this sweater again with no problems and hope that you get to enjoy the sweater as well after you order it. It is one of the best purchases that I have made at Victoria’s Secret in a while.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5528101309670931/k2311a1028/10.28.10