Towel Butler, Rubbed Bronze Color  » Housewares  »
  • I found a nice decorative towel holder at Walmart that would work perfectly for what I needed it to do
  • It cost $14.88 which was a great price to add something so adorable to the bathroom and get the rack off the wall
  • I love the fact that there is a shelf under the towel rack to place folded towels
  • I prefer having something sitting on the floor that I can move around if I want to
  • I prefer this method over the towel bar and I think that you will realize the same thing that I have

• by Dawn

I was tired of the towel holder hanging on the wall. I wanted something that would hold the towels to dry after a bath, but also something that would hold extra towels as well. I found a nice decorative towel holder at Walmart that would work perfectly for what I needed it to do. It cost $14.88 which was a great price to add something so adorable to the bathroom and get the rack off the wall.

The Towel Butler will hold up to three towels on the rack. That is more than enough for what I needed. You can also put decorative towels there if you wish. The choice is yours. I choose to put my wet towels on it to dry. I love the

fact that there is a shelf under the towel rack to place folded towels. This can add a bit of decoration to the bathroom as well. It is an adorable little stand that is easy to keep clean and looks great in any bathroom. The color allows you to change other decorations without having to worry about changing the rack to match it. It comes in handy to have this towel butler as well. There is no more trying to get the towel rack to hang on the wall. Screwing one of those old fashioned things into the wall can be more hassle than it is really worth. I prefer having something sitting on the floor that I can move around if I want to. I ...

• love the warm look that it gives the bathroom as well. It is definitely a wonderful addition to the decorations that I have in the bathroom already.

I love this little rack and so will you. I recommend that you purchase this product if you are tired of trying to get a towel bar on the wall or just tired of looking at the towel bar on the wall. I prefer this method over the towel bar and I think that you will realize the same thing that I have. It is a much better way of storing the towels. You can have more towels on the Towel Butler than you ever could on a traditional towel bar that hangs on the wall. It looks much

nicer, adding a touch of class to the bathroom that you just can’t get with a towel bar. I have two bathrooms and have purchased one of these Towel Butlers for each bathroom. I like it that much. I get a lot of use out of the Towel Butler and you will as well. It’s a great little piece that doesn’t cost much to add to the bathroom. Once you have one, you will never want to go back to an old fashioned towel bar again. Give it a try and you will see for yourself. Walmart doesn’t always hit it on target, but with this little piece, it certainly does hit the nail on the head of what the new style is and should be for bathrooms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101309610931/k2311a1028/10.28.10