Elements of Design Vintage Classic Pedestal Paper Holder  » Housewares  »
  • I found a toilet paper holder that sits on the floor at Walmart and decided that was the best way to go about it
  • I think they are becoming outdated anyway
  • I would recommend this toilet paper holder for anyone who is sick of trying to get the toilet paper roll holder to stay on the wall or who just wishes to change the way the bathroom looks

• by Dawn

The toilet paper roll holder wouldn’t stay attached to the wall. I got fed up with it and finally decided it was time to get something that would work. I found a toilet paper holder that sits on the floor at Walmart and decided that was the best way to go about it. I purchased the Elements of Design Vintage Classic Pedestal Paper Holder at Walmart for $36.97. As long as I had someplace to put my toilet paper other than on the floor, I would get my money’s worth from it.

The finish that I selected was the satin nickel. It would go with the décor that I already had in the bathroom. The toilet paper holder fit well in our bathroom and

I was pleased with the overall look that it gives to the bathroom. I am so thankful that I no longer have to worry about trying to keep the toilet paper holder on the wall any longer. I think they are becoming outdated anyway. The toilet paper holder that I got for the floor is high enough for anyone to reach and it can be moved around if you decide you don’t like it where it is or you want to put something else in the place where you originally had it. It is easy to keep cleaned up. All you have to do is wipe it down. I do use glass cleaner on it sometimes to give it a good shine and to ...

• get the streaks off of it. Other than that, it is pretty maintenance free aside from changing the toilet paper roll. I think this is a classic design for sure and I absolutely love the class that this toilet paper holder adds to my bathroom. It is nice to have something that looks so nice for something that usually looks only like a necessity. It turned out to be a perfect choice for the bathroom. It is also very sturdy. It isn’t likely that you will ever need to replace this toilet paper holder. It is heavy enough to withstand if someone runs into it, for whatever reason that may happen. It won’t fall over easily and it won’t fall apart easily.

I would recommend

this toilet paper holder for anyone who is sick of trying to get the toilet paper roll holder to stay on the wall or who just wishes to change the way the bathroom looks. This is the up and coming new way to decorate a bathroom. Soon the old ways of hanging these items on the wall will be replaced with putting them on the floor. It’s a great new look and you are going to love the style that it adds to your bathroom. I would purchase this product again and just might for the other bathrooms in the house. It looks to cute to ignore. I highly recommend it to you so give it a try and you will see just what I am talking about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101309590931/k2311a1028/10.28.10