Chrome Tulip Roll Reserve  » Housewares  »
  • I found a cute chrome color toilet paper reserve holder at Walmart and knew that I had to get it so I didn't have to worry about the empty toilet paper roll problem again
  • I don't like the idea of using dusty toilet paper at all
  • Other than that problem, I love making sure that I have enough toilet paper in the bathroom
  • It's great and I believe that means that I have gotten my money's worth out of this little product
  • Buy this product and avoid the unfortunate situation that we all hate but tend to do sometimes

• by Dawn

When I run out of toilet paper while I am sitting on the toilet, it can be very irritating. All I can say is that is the time that I hope someone else is in the house so they can get me a roll out of the linen closet. Otherwise it can be a huge problem. I found a cute chrome color toilet paper reserve holder at Walmart and knew that I had to get it so I didn’t have to worry about the empty toilet paper roll problem again. I purchased the Chrome Tulip Roll Reserve from Walmart for $14.97. That wasn’t a bad price and it would save me a lot of headaches.

I put the toilet paper reserve in the bathroom and

filled it up with the maximum three rolls of toilet paper. It has come in handy because I have in fact run out of toilet paper without having thought that I might need it before I sat down. All I had to do was reach over and get another roll. The only problem that I have with these types of storages for toilet paper is that I am afraid the toilet paper will get dusty and dirty from sitting open like that. I try to purchase toilet paper that has individual wraps on them to avoid this problem. If I can’t do that, I wrap the rolls in saran wrap to keep it from getting all dusty. I don’t like the idea of using dusty ...

• toilet paper at all. Other than that problem, I love making sure that I have enough toilet paper in the bathroom. I also make sure that when I replace any rolls that were taken that I rotate the bottom roll to the top and put the new rolls on the bottom. That way I make sure that they all get used. I love this little gadget and am so glad that I purchased it. It has saved me several issues with not having enough toilet paper in the bathroom when I need it. I haven’t had to yell down the hall for anyone to rescue me because I forgot to get toilet paper. It’s great and I believe that means that I have gotten my
        money’s worth out of this little product.

I would purchase this product again. The only thing that I would change is that I would purchase one with a lid on it and was a bit more enclosed. That way I wouldn’t have to worry about making sure the toilet paper was wrapped. Other than that, this is an awesome product and I definitely recommend it for anyone who has ever had the problem of running out of toilet paper in the bathroom but only realizing it when it was too late. I believe that nearly everyone has had this problem at some time in their life. Don’t let it happen again. Buy this product and avoid the unfortunate situation that we all hate but tend to do sometimes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328101309570931/k2311a1028/10.28.10