Pet Head Furball Detangling Spray  » Pets  »
  • I'm happy that it does not contain parabens & that it is all natural because I do not want to expose myself to chemicals, let alone my dogs
  • If I notice they aren't looking as shiny, or feeling as soft, I'll use it

• by miszANH

I have never really spent time or money on grooming my dogs, but when I recently began to do so I was recommended this spray. It is made by Bed Head which I’m sure a lot of the ladies know about. I kind of felt like it may be a bit much to purchase a detangler for my dog, but it has really helped.

One of my dogs has been suffering from dry skin, or dandruff

on her back. It has been pretty severe.

This detangler also containts humectants & oils for the skin. It’s a little pricey but the bottle you get is really large.

You only need a little bit! I use this when I brush my dogs, I just mist a little bit onto their fur and then massage it in with their brush. It really makes the fur soft, and amazingly shiny.

It has also helped so much ...

• with my one dogs dandruff. I’m happy that it does not contain parabens & that it is all natural because I do not want to expose myself to chemicals, let alone my dogs.

It smells like something I would use on myself! So the fact my dogs are running around smelling good, rather than smelling “doggy” is a major plus & cuts back on a lot of the household odors that sometimes come with pets. Now

that I have gotten my dogs dandruff under control with this, I don’t need to use it every single day.

I used it daily at first, but now it’s more as needed. If I notice they aren’t looking as shiny, or feeling as soft, I’ll use it.

This is not a necesity but it’s something pampering for the dogs. My dogs are short haired so I don’t really use it to “detangle”, but more to condition and soften the fur.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2926101309390931/k2311a1026/10.26.10